Reviews for Engagements and love lifes
Katsy17 chapter 5 . 5/29/2007
very good :P
Sirius Skylighter chapter 5 . 10/17/2003
This could actually be quite good if you paid attention to the following:

1) SPELL CHECK!

2) The way the characters speak and act. They lived a long time ago, it really hurts my eyes to see Helga using a word like "hunk" or Salazar thinking of her as a "skitzo". And their behaviour is in every ways possible out of character.

3) "Male" and "female" are usually used more as adjectives than as nouns, really. Don't overuse them. What's wrong with a simple "man" or a "woman" anyway? (Or then "boy", "girl", "young man"...)

4) Don't overdo the anime thing. This is a Harry Potter fic, not an anime one. (Salazar sweatdropping? Yeah...)

5) As it is now, I think your fic should be categorized as "humour" or even "parody". No offence meant.

6) Once again, the spell check.

The storyline in itself is OK. Do try to improve your work as you write more, will you? (This critique was not meant to be a flame either, even if I do realize it sounds a bit...harsh. But I rather say things as they are since I think this fic could actually be onto something.)

Gambatte! _
seacrest hulk chapter 5 . 6/14/2003
_ -clings to this chapter- And now, thou shall write more, for it is commanded by the Grim Britter _
seacrest hulk chapter 4 . 12/29/2002
_ -clingcling, gnawgnaw- yayyy story...
npetrenko chapter 4 . 11/5/2002
Nice chapter. Write more!
npetrenko chapter 3 . 9/28/2002
Loved it. Please do more.
xanpetuk chapter 3 . 7/20/2002
LOL! this is a great idea - more, please?
Arabwel chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
*cackle* I like this. Will this be slash? I hope so :) But anyways, I'll be reading...
seacrest hulk chapter 2 . 3/5/2002
o0 a bit sudden but still neat -
Tidmag chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
you gonna continue any time soon. are you going into the whole childhood thing, or how about when the parents meet up again and oops it's a boy! Update soon so we can find out what is going up in the attic of your mind.
seacrest hulk chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
. ::whaps you:: blah, now I can't even write my own idea ;-;... oh~well -.. good start I guess? o_0; eh, m00...
Ginny Ha-ha chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
cool start! Keep writin! :)