Reviews for Endgame, the Alternative
Wolfheart343 chapter 47 . 3/9/2013
Will you ever finish this? I love the story !
mariforalltmnteterna chapter 47 . 6/4/2012
Your fanfic is really cool. I loved the fight against the Supreme Lugnut, the follies of Dreamscream, the resurrection and new skills Prowl, Optimus and Magnus, the conversion of Starscream and Skywarp. Very good story. If this story continues, I have one request: if possible put more moments Sari x Prowl. I love it when these two are together. Even if only as edições
Autohumans chapter 28 . 11/24/2011
Ratchet and Arcee are parents congrats to the 2 of them
Autohumans chapter 21 . 11/24/2011
Poor Ratchet
Autohumans chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
Wow! Arcee is pregnant with Ratchet's child? Ratchet is going to be a great father.
Megatronus-Prime chapter 47 . 7/26/2011
I read this story from beginning to end, and must honestly say...

The story, the characters, Starscream joining the Autobots, it's all so great!

Please, please PLEASE continue this!
Autohumans chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
What? Ultra Magnus retired? Wow this even sounds better than the original Endgame part 2.
Jocanda chapter 47 . 4/11/2010
So now Galvatron and the Starthrust meet! Dun dun DUN! Sure hope the ex-seekers and the jet twins make it out of there! That aside, I kinda feel bad for the Decepticons for being only half-online and having no free will (but that's gonna change in due time, right?). I'm already looking forward to seeing the next chapter!

BTW, I'd also like to see a scene where Sentinel decides to do some "spark-searching" (for lack of a better word) while recovering. Keep up this excellent story!
Shadir chapter 46 . 4/7/2010
So creepy...
Jocanda chapter 46 . 4/7/2010
Nice update! Glad to see Oil Slick, Nightbird and their kids pull through. And I wonder how the twins and the ex-seekers will react to seeing Megatron/Galvatron alive? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Shadir chapter 45 . 1/11/2010
Poor Star, now instead of warrior it seems nanny.

For the time being Bee this well, let us see if really that is true.

Is Oil admiring of the scarecrow? the enemy of Batman.
Jocanda chapter 45 . 1/10/2010
Nice update. Glad to see Bumblebee's going to be fine. And what exactly is this mission Starthrust and Skyjet are going to be on? Looking forward to the next chapter!
Shadir chapter 44 . 1/3/2010
I hope they are able to help to Bee and that Ratchet is able to bring help for the cyber-ninjas.
Jocanda chapter 44 . 1/3/2010
That was an intense chapter. Sure hope Bumblebee, Oil Slick and Nightbird all pull through in the next chapter or so. Please update soon!
Shadir chapter 43 . 1/2/2010
It doesn't care the name that uses, Starscream it will always be Starscream.

Now if that this in messes Bee.