Reviews for Team Mode
S.C.O.R.P.I.O.N. Mal chapter 1 . 7/8
Hey there, been wanting to read a little Aki/Rua stuff, because they're two of my favorite characters in 5Ds. First off, I have to thank you for using their Japanese names, because I watched the Subbed version of 5Ds recently... like in 2016. I know, pretty late to be watching 5Ds, but I digress.

This story made me smile, it's not too often we find stories like this, or even pairings(?) between characters like these two, I sincerely wish there was more; with these two as main characters, because I think a nice little side arc of Rua attempting to defeat "The Black Witch", failing, gaining more experience and what have you, only to come back to duel once more. But ya, that might be a story I should write.

The two of them spending casual time together is a nice thing, I like seeing casual stories like this, you've earned a good review my friend, and I hope to read more from you.
Red-Like-Lithium chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Oh God, I loved this so much! It was so cute and funny:) Brilliant work!
Tyber Zahn chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I'm not sure how many hours of my life I've invested (wasted?) in the Super Smash Bros series. Nice oneshot.
Melan Anime chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
nice story! happy Rua!
Wolfsbane706 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Funny thing is, the Wii 2 is supposedly in development now. Either way, nice story.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
AW! So cute and Sweet! :D
optimus prime girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Lol. I haven't played that game in SOOOOOO long. That's funny that Rua/Leo would choose Kirby!
Akiza Rose chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I liked ur story, it was excellent,I was laughing while I was reading this.
Shinigami-kun chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
lol, who knew rua plays ssbm, im suprised there aint no smash bros 5 or 6 by the 5d's timezone. not bad story.
ok no chapter 1 . 7/10/2009

EG
Neon Majestic chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw...how sweet! :-D
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Haha, that was so cute! I play that game the same way Rua does xD
Blue Hurricane chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Well, you've done it again! I'm really impressed...
gr8azngrl chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Lol "Playstation 5 and Wii Two" Don't know why but i think that's hilarious! It was nice to see a fic about Aki bonding with Rua. I can see this happening so kudos!
Azaria Stromsis chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Hehehehe; pefecto. I'm with Rua on this one. The way I play is to randomly hit people with different buttons o.0. Great job, defiantly a new fav!

~Azaria Stromsis.