Reviews for Partners in Crime
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
VERY well done, brava! It was as you said in the notes, not something the writers could have shown, but I think this level of friendship existed between them, at least until Wolfe left the series. It was unspoken, but there. Thank you for so eloquently rendering it with things we wouldn't see in an episode.
equilibrium chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
omfg!

I loved it. definatly shows a different side of the nice.
Amelia chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Cute story ;)
verbannen chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
Great! I love Tyr/Harper stories. Write more. It was sweet:)
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
That was great. I love bonding stories.
GreenGirl47 chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Not familiar w/ the characters, but I think your use of language is great... you're such a good writer!
Trepidatio chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
Wahoo! Go Tyr/Harper non-slash fic! Gotta love that platonic male bonding!
heehee chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
Awww... I wasn't going to write a review, but then you said that prideful grin thing, and most writers just keep on saying how badly they suck... um, anyway, I really like this story. I haven't read many on this subject, and it just brought a smile to my face. _
sidheranma chapter 1 . 12/25/2001
I like this story. I'm guessing that the characters were OOC, manly because I don't see Tyr shedding a tear where anyone could see that "weakness" or Harper being so chummy with Tyr. Other than that there is nothing wrong with your story. If you write more I'll read it.
flying duck chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
this's really good! i love the harper tyr relationship even though i can't totally see harper crying ;) but hey, that's just me. it's really really good (especially for your first andromeda fanfic)! keep writing (hint hint)
Dawn N chapter 1 . 12/24/2001
Wow, for your first Andromeda fanfic this was really good. I would have loved to have seen this ending on the show! Well done. Keep up the writing. I look forward to other Harper/Tyr stories from you!
Becky bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Of COURSE you need to write another one! I mean, come on, I can't get enough Harper stories. Great job...a littl unlike, Tyr, but I don't mind a bit. :)
Fuzzy Elf chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
Aw, that was cute. But I still have violent feelings toward Tyr. Darn him. Darn him to heck. Oh well, Harper needs a bonding buddy. So it's all good. Nice work. ;-)
jenben chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
that was fantastic! I really enjoyed it. Although, I honestly don't think that Tyr would hug anybody (except, maybe, Beka). Thanks!

jenben
HarpersAngel chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
That was an awsome fic! Hope to read more Harper and Try bondadge stuff from you soon!