Reviews for The Sleeping Warrior
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
At last, someone addresses the misogyny and hypocriticalness of Jaffa culture! This was splendid as a character and culture study, Sabah was marvelous as another in a long line of wise beyond their years SG1 kiddies, and Teal'c and Ishta were real, flawed, and heroic.
everlovin chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Wow! I adore the way you write Teal'c. This is definately an area of SG-1 that tptb fell short. Brava!
spacegypsy1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That was absolutely fantastic! I love Teal'c and Ishta. It's nice to read such a well written and in character story of those two! b
sg1star chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
there are not many stories that consentrate on teal'c, but this gave what could of happened in the time before he rejoined the sg1. amazely written and and with a well thought out story line.
gatie chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Nice, but I was hoping you would finish wreckage first. You have such nice writing skills.
Rachel500 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I really enjoyed this. I think you captured Teal'c's inner struggles very well and the sometimes uncomfortable nature of his relationship with Ishta despite their love. And I just adore your Bra'tac. Rachel :)
starrover chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I read that you were working on this, and I kind of wished you would just get back to your Wreckage fic or the DC series since I don't usually care much for Tealc fic. However this was wonderful! It was beautifully written and so true to how I hear Tealc's voice. The concept was also great - a way for him to lead his people without giving up who he is to politics. Thank you.