Reviews for Is it really you?
Emely the Gohan Believer chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
awww cute
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
oooh, how cute!
Seru-Chan chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Ehh, I believe you got the genre right. Well this is late and all but what the heck could go wrong?

Humor: It has to crack jokes once in a while, or multiple times. Or another is a character acting like something readers would find funny.

Angst: Angst could mean, a break up, sudicide, sadness, or just a bad problem.

Romance: Do I have to explain?

Family: Family fanfics have a sense of comfort, a nice feeling of other family members comforting, understanding, etc.

Well I hoped that helped *smiles*
xPrincessofallSaiyansx chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I liked this story. Gohan was in character and poor goku he came back and didn't why gohan wouldn't get near him.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I like it, It show a reasonable thing that could have happened and keeps Gohan in character :)
BardockRules109 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hey I really love your story plz write more like it!
aaron chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ahhhhh please continue its really good hope this review is inspiring
ProbablyNotGoingToUpdate chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was a very eloquently written piece. For most people, in a one-shot the standard seems to be thought of as lower than a full-length story. But, this was a very well-thought-out, above-average tale. As far as purely the style it was written in, I found the story easy to follow, a good flow and variety of words, and spotless grammar. The only critiquing I can do is suggest that you follow through with your style in the first paragraph. The wind in the curtains, sleeping half-Saiyan disturbed by ceaseless nightmares got me hooked instantly (which, of course, is awesome) but the attention to tiny details did not remain as much in the story as I would have liked. While driving plotlines are what stories are about, a break to enjoy the little things are always welcome (at least in my opinion).

As far as the actual plotline and content of the book, I have no words for improvement at this time. I give you praise for a thoroughly enjoyable story. I love these simple but heart-felt young Gohan stories. I think that you have the makings for a great writer, so I encourage you to write more.

~~On a side note, I love the display picture. Just thought I'd compliment you on it.
Xj9 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Ahh, Gohan's so sweet in this chapter. Stupid nightmares.. They should die.. I loved this story when I read it which is a while ago,, but I forgot to review it then..
charmed-seconds chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
loved it. Very interesting, and very well written. Good job.
Avalido chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Hey Selene

I really liked it. I felt so sorry for Gohan, but also Goku. Frieza is such an evil bastard!

It's written very emotionally and it touch right where it counts :)

Can't wait to hear more from you

Love

Avalido
needchocolatenow chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
You have NO IDEA how hard it is to find good fanfiction in the DBZ section. Honestly, I have tried and only came out with one handful of good stuff.

The only word that comes to mind for this little one shot you've written is: BRILLIANT. I love Goku and Gohan interactions; the way they bond is so unique other fandoms. This particular moment where Goku returns to Earth and Gohan's bad dreams about his father becoming Frieza is something that I wish had more significance in the series.

I love the way you captured Gohan's fears. From the nightmare to when Goku lands, I love it. Seriously. *confettis*

Great job on this. :) Thanks for submitting quality work into a fandom where not so great works seem to muddle.
AAA chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Awwh, what a sweet reunion.

Reminded me very much of Gohan's anime-specific nightmare with Frieza grabbing him and screeching "YOUR DADDY'S NOT COMING BACK!"

It's really believable that he would have this nightmare more than once, considering how traumatic Namek was.

That little twist with Goku at the end was quite nice, too, I enjoyed that. Wonderful writing!