Reviews for That Which We Must Do
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Poor Hotch - could totally see this happening! :) Glad that he fought for his family (Em and the baby and Jack)! Would love to see a follow up to this in the hospital and the team finding out about them and their relationship and the baby! :D
TML9115 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Awesome! I loved all three stories.
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
you did a great job on this story... i really liked reading it...
luv0817 chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This is how the Foyet story should've ended; a Hotch/Prentiss baby being a plus.
hotchlover chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
awesome. I like how this played out and was very happy to see Foyet gone!
luli27 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Yeah, I remembered the ankle gun too and figured that's how he'll get out of it - actually, I'm praying that's how he'll get out of it because if he doesn't get out of it, I'm done watching this show. God, I can't wait until Sept - and I can't believe the premiere is so late in the month. Anyway, enough with the ranting. I really like this trilogy - of course, I'd love to see them in the hospital with Hotch actually out of danger and the rest of the team finding out about them being a couple but if musie has decided this story is done, there's nothing to do, is there? But if there's anyway, I could bribe musie to let you write more, please let me know!
LovingOn chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
the way you said "turn around and there’s some asshole in your kitchen shoving a gun in your face" made me laugh LOL

well done :)
ab89us chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Hm.I like the little green button. _ Great story. I seem to love all of your stories...That's definitely a good thing.

ewriter chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Iloved it, Is there another one after this?
Luvin Lulu chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh wow, powerful chapter and very poetic :)

Yeah, sorry I haven't been communicating as's pretty much got me tearing my hair out at the moment. I guess that's what I get for choosing to join a boy's club in my desire to study Engineering!

I've actually been discussing the CM finale with my friend lately and we agree that it just doesn't make sense to fire TG...or PB for that matter. TG is the heart of the show and PB...well she's the heart of TG's character, or as we H/P shippers would like to so ardently believe :P

Now, I have even more hope that Hotch won't be killed off. I don't know if you read the Criminalmindsfanatics Blog, but they had a chat with TG a couple of days ago. From what everyone was saying on the forum, TG mentioned that he's visiting Quantico with Joe M in these couple of days- now why would he do that if he's not even going to be on the show next season? Also, apparently he keeps mentioning how he's looking forward to exploring Hotch further and learning more about him, etc. I think that's enough to give me hope :) Wish I could have been there for the chat though...damn the time difference.

Anyway, I should stop writing before this goes from a mini to a full essay :)

Take care! And looking forward to your next posting!
booswarek chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Wow ...

that was amazing. Really intense!

Amazing work!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
That was intense! Fantastic job!

TG and PB are pretty inspiring aren't they?

Sami Marie chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Yeah I thought he looked awfully defiant when he turned around at the end of the finale. Great job.
Brummie10 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Really liked it and your own poetic bit at the end!

I'm not entirely convinced that Foyet wouldn't have taken the sure-thing chest shot, but heck, as a Hotch fan, I will take whatever as long as he lives! :) And totally agree about TG's acting... so underrated yet superb.

Hope you do do a follow up, Hotch is going to need Emily's strength to add to his own during recovery. They make a good team.