Reviews for Camerado
"...whether she considered herself ruthless enough to paw through his mind."

Poor, poor Sev! Hermione absolutely trumps Snape in sheer ruthlessness.
Anna chapter 1 . 3/16
This fix was so well written, I hope you are or will be soon a professional writer because you deserve it. It's simply amazing how well you followed canon and the real characters in a way jkr could never do. I'll re-read this many times over.
ledez-dreams chapter 31 . 3/15
Such a beautiful well thought out story. Your language is perfect, your characters are spot on and it all fits perfectly into canon, which is an amazing feat. There are so many positive things I could say about this story, but I think my absolute favourite is that Snape and Hermione's relationship doesn't come at the expense of Hermione's own brilliance. Other stories that try to follow canon often make Snape the one who orchestrates all the narrow escapes and discoveries as the trio search for the DH while Hermione just puts his plans into work. Your brilliant Snape takes nothing away from Hermione's achievements. I really appreciated that. The love story is heartbreaking and ends on such an amazingly hopeful note it seemed too good to be true. I think it would be fantastic if you continued, but I also think you ended it so well, part of me loves that I can now fill in the blanks in my own imagination. Thank you for this work and thank you for persevering over such a long time to finish it. It was well worth the effort!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 2/26
Loving this very much don't give up keep uo this wonderful work
Stephair chapter 1 . 2/23
Crazy good amazing story. I devoured it in two days. I know it was rather close to canon and many expected plot points occurred, however you came at them from a completely unexpected angle and with Snape / Hermione story, it was so suspenseful. I loved it and loved the unconventional ending too.
M chapter 31 . 2/4
I love how you left it off with a cliffhanger :D

Cheers!
mzsha18XX chapter 15 . 1/31
I love this story, but Dumbledore is pissing me off. How can he treat snape like crap when he sacrifices everything. Hermione is good for him. I see it now.
Kittenshift17 chapter 19 . 1/11
This one made me laugh. Is that bad?
Kittenshift17 chapter 18 . 1/11
Brilliant chapter
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 31 . 1/11
Oh, this was so beautiful! I adore fics that feel like they really happened, that I can believe were just forgotten bits of the original. Like other reviewers, I would love an epilogue. Please? :D
Kittenshift17 chapter 17 . 1/11
Gods, that was emotional. *sniffles* Fabulous chapter, as always.
Kittenshift17 chapter 16 . 1/11
The tension between them is gnawing at me. Fabulous chapter
Kittenshift17 chapter 15 . 1/11
OOOOOOOOH! I'm literally vibrating with excitement. This is bloody brilliant!
Kittenshift17 chapter 14 . 1/11
Oh dear, this web just keep on tangling, doesn't it?
Kittenshift17 chapter 13 . 1/11
You're just toying with my emotions now, you vixen! Fabulous chapter.
1,280 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »