Reviews for Camerado
WillowWand49 chapter 31 . 1/17
Oh, that was beautiful! Thank you so much for writing such a lovely story. X Willow
LinaBug chapter 31 . 1/10
wow...I just...wow. that was really good. I like the ending, but then it just makes me want more! I'm not sure how I found this story but I'm so glad I did!
Ivar Hugo chapter 31 . 12/14/2017
Well, this was my first Hermione/Snape-romance. I'm still somewhat baffled that I actually read such a story to the finish. But I don't regret it, for this was an excellent read, from beginning to end. I particularly appreciated how you kept true to everyone's character, especially the central pairing, which served to make everything more believable.

My one criticism, a minor one, is that you hew a little to closely to canon for my tastes. The changes were sufficient to warrant greater divergence, in my opinion, and I'm sure you would have been up to the task of portraying it.

Nevertheless, a very enjoyable story. Favorited.
Vasillia chapter 31 . 11/13/2017
Beautiful story. I love the ending, full of possibilities.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/15/2017
Oh the long, drawn-out, sensationalistic drama of it all.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/15/2017
I hate when Hermione goes full-on retard.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/15/2017
Severus seems to fall down a lot. Albus has a lot of 'splainin' to do. I still don't understand why Severus doesn't toss paint thinner on Albus' portrait.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/15/2017
Some places are hard to read but that's as it should be and is a sign of great writing.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2017
I love that Harry is the retard who spewed Voldemort's name! I hope someone beats the immortal hell out of him for that.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/15/2017
Oh, a snake...ew. Go wash your hands, Harry...you know you shouldn't be playing with snakes...

Glad Sevvie FINALLY *finally* thought to get some food for Hermione...she's only STARVING TO DEATH... Men are so slow.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2017
I wish you'd stop quoting the book. This is a fanfic; adherence to book events is in no way encouraged.

Why did none of those geniuses ever think to put the locket in, I dunno, A POCKET? In a warded box in the tent? Too simple? Ugh, finally - love your solution of having Hermione drop it into her bag...where it should have been all along...

Wonder what bit Harry?
Guest chapter 20 . 10/15/2017
Ew. Ron pubes. Gross.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2017
So often Molly is portrayed in a very negative light (and I can usually see why, plotwise, it makes sense), but I do love when she's shown as a true mom to Hermione/etc. Great show! The Ron portion of the story, though...ew. He's just gross, lol!

I will never understand why no one in the Order thinks to get RID of the various Death Eaters they encounter as the days go on. Too simple?

It never made sense to me why Severus never confided in Minerva - she's a member of the Order and would have been able to help him in his job. Not confiding in her just made his own job that much harder.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/15/2017
Him. Crooks is a "him". HIM. NOT IT. (One of my - ha ha - pet - get it? - peeves is when animals are de-sexed in writing. He is a he, not an it.)

I love how Hermione sees Dumbledore's selfish manipulations more for what they are now.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/14/2017
Harry is so good at seeing only what he wants to see.
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »