Reviews for Camerado
Such a well done story! Thanks for sharing :)
muumi2three chapter 7 . 5/29
"...the effect wasn't very satisfying." Excellent characterisation throughout, but this sentence is particularly outstanding. And funny.
alreynolds13 chapter 31 . 5/7
I spent the last 2 weeks obsessed with reading this in my spare time, and holy crap, you took me on quite the emotional roller coaster. The angst, the slow burn...THAT ENDING! I looove how you left it open-ended, even while I'm cursing you for not giving us a reunion scene. This was such a beautiful story, and I bow down to your writing skills. Le sigh...I'm going to be thinking about this fic for a loooong time now. Bravo!
SheLitAFire chapter 31 . 4/17
Ajgabsjdbhnxdschz! I had a feeling you were going to end it abruptly, but I was hoping I was wrong! Part II!
CelticKorrigan chapter 1 . 4/15
This was a wonderul story. I love how the relationship between Hermione and Snape grew in a way that was belivable and ended up in something so beautiful.
My only regret is the absence of an epilogue. The end was perfect, mind you, but after such hard times, I would have loved to see them together once more.
Thank you so much for your work !
SheLitAFire chapter 21 . 4/6
Wow, this chapter was really exciting (not that the rest haven't been). I really enjoy this story overall. Too bad there's not a spell to charm or summon or create food
Gidgit2u chapter 31 . 4/5
What an incredible story! I couldn’t put this down, stayed up far too late! I absolutely love how you not only developed such a unique and wonderful plot with the Occlumency training the way you did, but how you also threaded it amongst canon. The sex with Aron threw me, at first, but then I high fives your decision as it felt more realistic, especially since at that point neither knew for sure how they felt not how the other felt in return, and I admire the maturity of Severus after he and Hermione talked (and the realistic jealous pouting before). I love your portrayal of Dumbledore, I have a lot of anger toward him for more than just snape, and you made him perfect! I am selfish and realllllllly want a sequel, as this is just so sad to say goodbye to! The ending is so poignant and amazing, and leaves me crying MORE, so we’ll done! Thank you thank you for this lovely story!
SheLitAFire chapter 14 . 4/3
Me, cupping my hands around my mouth and yelling at Snape: "bed her, damnit!"
Red.Peaches9911 chapter 31 . 3/31
Please write a sequel!
Absolutely unnecessary the sex in my opinion especially with Ron - it kinda ruins the story.
potterfangirl21 chapter 31 . 3/22
This was so good! The ending made me a little mad but of well right?
SNL31 chapter 1 . 3/22
Hermione lived in Ottery St Catchpole...
LibraOfSlytherin chapter 31 . 3/3
I'm crying the ending was so synonymous to the ending of Monster's Inc
a mi zivi chapter 31 . 2/22
I really, really loved this fic. You wrote it so well and you captured the feelings of hopelessness and misery they both must have felt. I even loved the ending because it left off on a hopeful note but it wasn't *easy*. (though i do admit i was waiting for a moment where they were safe and happy together but that's just my sappy soul, it wasn't necessary for your story and i'm actually kinda glad you didn't go there)
Scar chapter 31 . 2/21
The ending is priceless, I was completely touched by the ending it was realistically written. Unlike any fics out there, I'd say it was perfect and grammatically written and good plot, I'd recommend this story to all who wanted to read this
Kudos to you