Reviews for Camerado
Aaaahhh so much love for this story! Really Amazing! All the details ...
Loved the honesty of the characters! Just keep writing.. please..
Loved how this went, very much. Thank you!
blumarshin chapter 30 . 11/22
An awesome story so far! I can't wait for the conclusion! I hope you are able to update soon.
boagarota chapter 30 . 11/21
I can't wait for the finale! This is developing in a really, oddly original way considering the story setting and the fact that a gazillion fics in this same road are already written. Keep going, for God's sake!
witherwings1972 chapter 30 . 11/20
Oh I do hope this story will be updated. talk about a cliff hanger! This had me totally enthralled.
Drummer chapter 10 . 11/18
Awww, poor snape... He's fundamentally unhappy
Loved this! Totally believable Severus and Hermione and very well written. So glad I was off from work today to read this all at once!
Ryuno chu chapter 30 . 10/31
Oh good golly gosh! He IS alive! I can't contain myself. I've been binging this story for the past four days and I can't believe I've run out material. I am totally looking forward to Hermione's chat with Lucius. I too wish to know where Severus is.
Thank you so much for not giving up on this story! It's amazing. And another cliffhanger, can't wait for the next chapter
Hungry-elf chapter 30 . 10/23
Omg! I read all that in two days. I couldn't even put it down. I can't wait for this story to be concluded, I hope he is ok. I doubt you will turn this into a terribly sad ending (which no one will forgive you for, might I add). There was one thing I was really hoping for, Hermione asked Severus what it felt like being in her mind, and he never answered. I hope you can answer that for us. :) THANK YOU!
zuse chapter 30 . 10/18
So happy that you updated! Just what I hoped for. I'd reread it after this so I was able to pick on some of the details again (Malfoy's suspicions after the attempted chandelier rescue, etc.)

I don't want the story to end but at the same time I was so excited to see the update!
mshccs chapter 30 . 10/17
oh lucius is really, clever, cunning and desperate to keep his family out of azkaban... testify for them in exchange for severus' location... slytherin, hehe... please im anxious for a reunion between hermione and severus...
laenamoradadeROGUE chapter 30 . 10/16
oh wow. three days intense reading.
this has been beautiful all the way.
amazing, and i do believe this last chapter was a bit of a cliffhanger, but still, its been great.

Nutters4Potter chapter 30 . 10/16
Ron took it better than I thought he would, but he may have been too tired to grasp the whole concept. I hope Hermione will find him. The last entry to Hermione was awesome.
1,073 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »