Reviews for Camerado
BadgerPuff.Mama chapter 31 . 10/8
More!
BadgerPuff.Mama chapter 8 . 9/28
Second time reading this and it's still one of my favourite Sevmione. And I am no Severus fan generally. This story was the one that turned me on to severus. So thanks!
thenopetrain chapter 31 . 9/21
Holy cow... I found this story of yours by chance a few days ago, in an old post of master lists I’d saved and revisited, and from the get-go it grabbed me by the heart and yanked me along. I literally couldn’t stop reading at times. The quality and patience you afforded this story translates into the beautiful relationship arc between Severus and Hermione and I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to do this. It isn’t often that a fic feels like settling in with an old friend, and that is what it felt like coming back time and again over the past few days to continue reading.

I cannot count the times I felt choked up by emotion and so desperate to read on, pretty much on the edge of my seat, despite my knowing the trajectory of the events in the books. You did such a fantastic job weaving in canon with your story! This was unbelievably well-written and I’m feeling a bit bereft having finished it, haha. Excellent job. I seriously can’t describe to you how wonderful it was to read this. You really made Severus come alive and added depth to all the characters within the story that, as an adult, I appreciate exponentially! Like hot damn, this was so good. I was sad to see it end! My heart was broken, mended, broken again, and now I’m grinning like crazy. Thanks for this. You wonderful, wonderful person, you.
Nooooooooooooooooooo! Dont END I'm so sad this is done. But it was such a BEAUTIFUL read! Thank you for this. Maybe an Epilogue at least? I'm going to drown in the not knowing...
amalajchirackal chapter 31 . 8/31
Loved the story!
jamcreynolds chapter 20 . 8/24
I have been loving this story, ive read to this point in a day. This was destroyed by Hermione having sex with Ron. I'm going to continue in hopes it falls apart but seriously...ugh. Thanks for the story til now.
Thank you so much for the story!
LunaFlos chapter 31 . 8/12
Perfect. Just perfect. thanks for sharing it!
LunaFlos chapter 17 . 8/11
I am filled with awe. it is truly beautiful
LunaFlos chapter 15 . 8/11
This is perfect. I love your depiction of Snape and Hermione. They are very in character.
LunaFlos chapter 12 . 8/11
Beautiful
LunaFlos chapter 2 . 8/10
I generally don't like fanfics that follow the canon, since I have to go through the trio's year on the run and I'm not fond of it. but I like your writing and am looking forward to reading the next chapters
It’s just so boring and such a slow burn.
This story is beyond wonderful and, to date, I haven't found anything that compares to it! What a delight! I've re-read it again and again for years, ever since I discovered it in 2013.
The way you develop the characters and their relationship! The way you interweave your story with the original - what a masterpiece! This must have cost you so much time and energy.
Still, I must ask: Have you ever considered writing a sequel?! It would make many people very happy.
Such a well done story! Thanks for sharing :)
1,368 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »