Reviews for Forever Mine
DnMikado chapter 4 . 2/27/2017
This is so good and interesting! I I was starting to wonder how assume and naruto was suppose to end up together and there are so many questions! Although it has been seven years since you last updated I really do hope you will continue writing this!
lonelylulaby chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
Man, Sasuke's reasoning is sound but dagnabit. I was looking forward to some interaction in the time skip but this is just as good. I like the way you've made Itachi uke in this story, it does seem like a student hitting on a teacher. I hope you haven't given up on this story.

ja ne till we meet again and I hope life is treating you well
YaoiHimeSama chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
Your story is awesome! But I wish I could see more of this story. I hope you update soon,and continue were you left off. Good work, Author-san!:)

Sincerely, your loyal reader.
analovesyaoi4ever chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
Aww poor Sasuke. He should just tell him so
He would not suffer anymore. Naruto will always accept him anyway.

And I love your story. Can't wait for the chapter
Lara chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Aaaaaaaahhh why did it have to end!?
Lara chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Aaaaahhhhh I know it!
Lara chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Aaaashhh adorable.
Lara chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Loved it ssoooo adorable.
Oky Verlo chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Damn but all your stories rock!

Please update this soon! I can't wait to read wait comes next!

Toodles and Love
Oky Verlo
kagome22 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I hope u write more because I want to know what happens to kiba and Naruto and there families.
Harriet Noir chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
dats so cute
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
Nice!
NinjaMasterM chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
You are an amazing author. I love this story with all my heart and i hope to see an update for it soon. I am extremely curious as to what is going to happen. Thank you for writing this and I hope that you continue to write. :-)
darkangel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I think it should b sakura hinate and lee/sai haha lol how would that turn out i wonder...hehe(evil thoughts)

Lee:*i wonder wat shes thinking*

Me:*how am i ever going to get sai and lee to hook up,*

*means thoughts
Neon Crazy Kitty chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Update fast Plz! I love this story!