Reviews for Power Rangers: A Legend Retold
harmonator62 chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
Another excellent chapter. Great nod to the power transfer episodes...though it does make your next move predictable (for spoiler sakes, I shall not say it, but it goes along with the plot of the aforementioned episodes).
brankel1 chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
Love it.
Ghostwriter chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
brankel1 chapter 41 . 8/25/2010
Love it.
leslieah chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Really glad I found this, it's very good!
Ghostwriter chapter 41 . 8/24/2010
Whoa. Awesome job. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
bub23453 chapter 41 . 8/24/2010
worth the wait... just please don't make us wait so long anymore lol! I love ranger reboots, and the only one so far that I've seen comparable to, if not better than yours, is R&R Rebirth of the Legacy.

Keep up the great work!
harmonator62 chapter 41 . 8/24/2010
A couple spelling errors (her instead of he, at instead of all) mar this chapter. Otherwise it is still a very interesting storyline. Not sure about the whole clone situation and how it is handled (wouldn't the new, dark green ranger be a "lesser" clone since he was made after the white ranger?)

I wonder if you're going to make this a happy ending or something more realistic. Waiting to find out.
bub23453 chapter 40 . 8/19/2010
hi. i love this story. i was wondering if you're going to continue since it's been two months without an update. please let me know. thanks.
red neo ranger chapter 40 . 6/17/2010
very good story i cant wait to read more
zeopurple chapter 40 . 6/16/2010
Both Jason and Zack leaving, interesting turn of events.
zeopurple chapter 39 . 6/14/2010
Interesting chapter, nice to see that Kat didn't willingly betray the rangers and that it was Bandora who changed her. If the rangers ever figure things out and figure out a way to break Bandora's hold on her, I don't know how Kat will ever be able to live with being forced to kill her father.
Ghostwriter chapter 38 . 6/10/2010
Wow. Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
ae1102 chapter 38 . 6/10/2010
Nice chapter a clone? that is something i didnt see coming .. i loved the different reactions of the rangers adds more depth tobthe story
zeopurple chapter 38 . 6/10/2010
Interesting, that it's not Tommy but a clone. I gotta say I'm kinda of glad it wasn't the real Tommy. Can't wait to read Kat's story.