Reviews for Power Rangers: A Legend Retold
Lizardphobia chapter 11 . 2/4
It's sweet how Billy asked Trini :)
Lizardphobia chapter 9 . 2/4
Megazord makes its appearance!
Lizardphobia chapter 4 . 1/27
Amazing take on how their suits work.
Lizardphobia chapter 3 . 1/26
I loved how the power coins recruited them, not Zordon.

Kimberly's reaction to seeing the Command Centre for the first time was hilarious. I also loved that Jason and her shared a connection even before they were Rangers.
Lizardphobia chapter 1 . 1/26
Fantastic start. I was intrigued by the description you have of Zordon before he became 'Zordon'. Lol
harmonator62 chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
Another excellent chapter. Great nod to the power transfer episodes...though it does make your next move predictable (for spoiler sakes, I shall not say it, but it goes along with the plot of the aforementioned episodes).
brankel1 chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
Love it.
Ghostwriter chapter 42 . 8/26/2010
Awesome job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
brankel1 chapter 41 . 8/25/2010
Love it.
leslieah chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Really glad I found this, it's very good!
Ghostwriter chapter 41 . 8/24/2010
Whoa. Awesome job. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
bub23453 chapter 41 . 8/24/2010
worth the wait... just please don't make us wait so long anymore lol! I love ranger reboots, and the only one so far that I've seen comparable to, if not better than yours, is R&R Rebirth of the Legacy.

Keep up the great work!
harmonator62 chapter 41 . 8/24/2010
A couple spelling errors (her instead of he, at instead of all) mar this chapter. Otherwise it is still a very interesting storyline. Not sure about the whole clone situation and how it is handled (wouldn't the new, dark green ranger be a "lesser" clone since he was made after the white ranger?)

I wonder if you're going to make this a happy ending or something more realistic. Waiting to find out.
bub23453 chapter 40 . 8/19/2010
hi. i love this story. i was wondering if you're going to continue since it's been two months without an update. please let me know. thanks.
red neo ranger chapter 40 . 6/17/2010
very good story i cant wait to read more