Reviews for A Thousand Words for Snow
Majestrix Stormbringer chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh, this is painfully beautiful. I loved it.
Anne chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was beautiful!
Please keep writing about these two.
Camii-SuperMartianObsessed chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
aw So Beautifu love it !
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Good God, girl. That took my breath. I was enthralled with the linguisitics you so deftly used in the beginning. I am an amateur linguist (stress AMATEUR), but I knew enough to know that oft-quoted Eskimo-and-snow fact wasn't true, so I was immediately sucked in by that. When I hit the line "Vulcans have no word for "lover," I knew I was in for a good trip, and you did not disappoint. Favorite lines:

*Listening to Spock's breathing as he sleeps, one arm draped across her waist so his fingers brush her hip, she thinks there must be a word for this.
*He has lost so much, she wants to find something she can give him that can never be taken from him. So she tries to tell him, with the language of her body.
*Every time they step into his quarters after a duty shift and his fingers tangle in the heavy fall of her hair, it's whispered in her smile and the warmth of his body against her back as she leans into his embrace. - beautiful bit of language and imagery
*Watching him sleep, she presses a kiss to the eyelashes fanned dark against his cheek.

Also, I couldn't find it, but I loved how he bruises her. I think he would sometimes, unable to mitigate his strength in the moment of passion.

Nice job!
bellasblush chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Beautiful
aalegalzinha chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This was one of the most beautiful fics I've ever read... really great!
candicane26 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Your words are poetry :)
Tetra Terra chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was beautiful. It needs more reviews. Well done!
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is beautiful and amazing on so many levels :')
whitealmond chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow, this is incredible. It really is poetry.
Newtinmpls chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Beautiful and poetic, and I'm so glad to finally see someone who knows the "why" of the alleged zillion words for snow. Also there is a single word here which describes the allure of Spock: focus.
Dimplz chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This was absolutely beautiful.
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This is beautiful. Incredibly beautiful. My mind is blown.
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Impeccably lovely, thanks for writing it
Joan chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is one of the best one-shot I ever read. The way you describe them is so real and heart melting. It's both erotic and absolutely tender. Saved to favs