Reviews for The Tyler Rose and the Lord of Time
PhoenixWiccoc chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This totally blew my mind. It's so, so... I dunno! Cool! I cracked up when I read the 'inventors daughter', because Pete Tyler had inventions in the tv show! Love it, and I hope you do more similar to it. :)
Mirika chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
Oh my goodness that was incredible! Sweetie you have such talent. Keep writing!
RedtheWolf2 chapter 9 . 5/5/2014
I love how you did Doctor Who romance between 10 and Rose in the form of Beauty and the Beast. The only thing I wish you did (if you haven't already in another story) the future lives between them and having a family. It would be so cool
JesusisBoss chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
COOLEST. THING. EVER.
WhovianForever chapter 9 . 11/26/2013
I loved it! It was amazing! 3 Please do more stories like this! It was funny, romantic, and exciting! :) Thanks ever so much!
WhovianForever chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Love it aleady!(only read the first chapter) I love "Beauty and the Beast"! Please do more things like this! Going to go and finish it! Thank You so very much! :)
Kathryn Hart chapter 9 . 11/12/2013
hope you dont mind me reviewing the stories I'm reading, I just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying it very much. I don't really get what the curse was to him though; I would have had him be Nine and cursed into a human, and at the end Rose's love has turned him back into a Time Lord just in time to regenerate into Ten. But hey, my favorite part was when he tells her he can't regenerate because of the dagger, so...Idk. well done! :
Zygella chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
So cute!
Nicolive chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Fantastic!
Nicolive chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
This is really great especially since Pete is actually close to his charector, since he invented Vitex you know.
Nicolive chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
wow... This bis amazing! I can't wait to kepp reading!
Cowgirlspy15 chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
beautiful. simply beautiful!
Kaitlin chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
I loved this story! I thought your characters fit the roles of the Beauty and the Beast cast perfectly. I also loved how you used the musical version instead of the movie version and added the extra songs. Overall, this was amazing!
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Aw that was really cute! I liked it. Keep up the great work:)
ScarlettLovesRhett chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Aw that was cute:) While I was reading this I thought of an idea. While I was reading the part where the Doctor and talking to Jack while he's getting ready for the evening. And when he says how much he cares for her and that he doesn't know if she cares for him just as he does for her. Then you could cut to Rose getting ready. She could be sitting at her vanity putting something on and then she signs sadly and they can ask whats wrong and she can tell them that she's loved him from the very start only it had taken this long to realize it. Then she could say something like. What if he doesn't love me as I do him? and then that way you get both peoples points of view. Getting ready to read the next chapter:)