Reviews for I'll Be Your Shelter
penpeny chapter 12 . 3/31
as with your other story that I've read - I love the way you write, brilliantly done :)

especially the way you can 'squeeze' one's heart by adding something sad next to something good like with Kelly's internal struggles - that's how life is unfortunately...

wonderfully written :)
MisAleksandra chapter 12 . 3/30
Please, don't stop it ! I love it a lot! I'm B/D fan and I hope they'll be together and happy.
brankel1 chapter 12 . 3/27
Amazing job. so glad that Dylan woke up.
starlite22 chapter 12 . 3/26
Great chapter enjoyed the stuff in the present, but got confused when all the flash backs happened, think that's just me though. Can't wait for more hope he ok, I'm only reading for the BD stuff, stopped liking Kelly when she stole Dylan away. This was the tv show of my teenage years
luise chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
please continue, this fic is incredibly good!
Christine Writer chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
More, please! Aaamazing!
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I love it, quite simply. 3
J chapter 11 . 1/23/2013
Great chapter!
Zoe chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
Love this! I've got to admit, I'm mostly reading this for Dylan/Brenda, but I still like your Brandon/Kelly storyline. Poor unlucky Dylan! Can't he catch a break sometime, lol! Jim is definitely not gonna like this. I can't wait to read how is gonna react: with compassion or by being conceited. Is he gonna help? This is just gonna prove him right about everything, about not trusting Kevin and Dylan being dangerous to Brenda. Brenda is gonna be devastated when she sees him. Maybe D/B should both leave for London to be safe while the cops keeps looking for Erica.
Hope you update again soon.
brankel1 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
I love Dylan will be I hope they catch Grady & the other creeps.
piper chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Please don't leave it like this...I hope you update soon! Great chapter!
brendylan chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
yikes! Oh wait, first of all I will say, I was so excited to see a new chapter. I love this story and you definitely got my attention with this chapter but here is where my yikes comes in. LOL I was not expecting that at all. Poor Dylan! and Poor Brenda when he doesn't show but hopefully once they find out the reason Jim will ease up? Or not? LOL Great job. LOTS of excitement. Keep up the good work. Cant wait to see what happens next!
starlite22 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Please update looking forward to see where the b&d stuff goes hope they get Erika back and go to London together
starlite22 chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Please update soon, love the BD stuff, jim has such double standards when it cones to his kids, bet he goesnr give Brandon grief over going away with kelly
SupernaturalFangirlR5family chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
that was really good and am glad that Kelly and Brandon told each other how they really feel about each other.