Reviews for I'll Be Your Shelter
brankel1 chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Love Bren went to Dylan.
PrueAndyForever chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
Wow, it's been such a long while since I've followed this story but I'm so happy to see it back again.

Excellent writing as usual, your pacing and story content for the BD and BK relationships is just spectacular. I still enjoy your portrayals of these characters, you write them exactly how I picture them and can remember them from the show. It was sweet this chapter, Brandon reassuring Kelly that he didn't see her past as an issue between them when he is with her. The past is the past for him and he wants her to see it that way too.

BD - LOL? Jimbo, what is his problem man? He really is crossing the line (reverting into a Peeping Tom), in fact, he appears to be acting worse with Brenda, and her relationship to Dylan, as a legal adult even moreso than when Brenda was a sixteen year old minor. I get that he might have some legitimate concerns as a father but he is way out of line on some of the things he is doing and saying. Threatening Brenda about London was just a low point for him - that's clearly being done out of spite and is not in Brenda's best interests. He knows that, Brenda knows that, and Dylan surely can see that too.

Anyway, love the story and love the drama taking place as usual. Keep up the good work - I'm looking forward to more.

DanimalBr chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Okay. I've been on the BH90210 fanfiction community for almost a year now, writing my big mega trilogy. And I've been trying to read other people's stories to get some ideas and see how things are done. And I have to appologize, because I don't know how in the world in the 10 months I've been on this board that I missed this story.

This is absolutley fantastic! And is one of the best all around stories I've read. Your grammer, your punctuation, the way you express the characters is simply awesome. I love the way you mixed in Brandon and Kelly's subtle humor when she first showed up surprising him. You also got Erica, Dylan, and Brenda's relationship down to a tee. Erica was so cute back then. And I always loved her relationship with Brenda as well as with Dylan. I'm especially interested in it right now because I'm in the middle of season 4 in my slightly alternate fanfic and Suzanne and Erica just showed up. So I could definently take some notes here on how to write those guys.

I'm definently going to read the rest of your story this week. Again, I'm sorry that it took me so long to discover it on here, but I'm so glad I did. I can't wait to see how everything turns out.
Storyreader chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Thank you so much for updating this story I am loving every word of it. Really enjoy your style of writing. I hope you wont keep us waiting for to long.
M29 chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Sometimes I forget how nasty Clare used to be..

Kelly was always really vulnerable when it came to her bad reputation. But now she's got Brandon to stand up for her :) She always needed a good guy like that.
brankel1 chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Fantastic did like go after way to go I was Kelly I would've slapped the crap out of them.
sg90210 chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
This was a really good chapter! I hope Jim and Dylan can eventually get along. Poor Kelly- I felt bad for her but I love how Brandon stood up for her. I really enjoy you're writing. Please update soon!
Jen chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
I was so happy to see you updated. Can't wait to read more.
PrueAndyForever chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
Excellent job! Those were some intense scenes. I figured Dylan and Jim would be coming to blows! Poor Dylan, everything is about to be pulled out from under him (Kevin/Suzanne/ERica). I hope Brenda will be the one constant there for him.

BK's interaction/relationship is being handled well too. Can't wait for me.

brankel1 chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Jim comes to his senses & see that Dylan & Bren belongs Donna.
sg90210 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Holy shit this was a great chapter. Please update more soon!
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Loved it! :) I love that Brandon spun Kelly around in a twirl. It reminds me of some of my favorite scenes! :)
golfnjen83 chapter 7 . 7/5/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
NewYorkNewYorkGirl chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
I just found this story. I love it! I'm a huge Brandon and Kelly fan. Love it so, so much! I hope you continue! :)
PrueAndyForever chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
I was VERY happy to see that you updated this. It's very good and I enjoyed the new chapter immensely. Keep it coming, you're one of the good BH90210 writers out there.

91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »