Reviews for Excuses
Maharani Radha chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That was brilliant! Good for Ianto, standing up for himself. I really like stories where he does that :)
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Brilliant - I absolutely adore Ianto with a backbone! It's about time he put his foot down! And I can just imagine how flirtatious Ianto Jones can be!
ToonyTwilight chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
This is a great fic, I love how strong Ianto is and how he follows through!
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Well written piece, good tight characterisation with great balance of tension and insight. Pleased to see Ianto give Jack what he deserves - an effective ultimatum.
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Yep - liked your story! Angsty drama and good to see Ianto challenging Jack with an ultimatum with his unacceptable behaviour - brilliant!
Zsenzsen chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Will there be a continuation? You could easily make this multi chapter. :D
bananacupcakes chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Please continue :]
Spacemonkey52 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This was amazing! Any chance of more getting added onto it? I want to know what Jack does!
labellie chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
No...no it can't be over between Jack and Ianto r u gunna carry on this story?
ancientmaverick chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Damn. I'm tempted to ask you to continue the continuation. Why not? Please?
Thenerdswillwin chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
omg love it!
figaro2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Go Ianto!
Englishpudding chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
God,Jack can be such a moron. What the hell has the 51st century got to do anything? Ever heard the saying 'When in Rome' Jack?

Thank you so much for the extension. It's wonderful.(even if it does make my hand itch to slap Jack)

May I be incredibly greedy and ask you to let us know how this sorry mess ends?

xx

I've just realised,I assumed Jack was kissing Gwen but you don't actually name her. Is there a little twist here? (Although,of course, Gwen is a total slapper so it was an obvious conclusion to draw!)
LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Go Ianto! Love his arguing back over the whole 'monogamy isn't the norm'. People seem to accept that about Jack, but Ianto's right, Jack's lived longer in our time than anyone else has. Ever. Nicely argued Ianto, stick to your guns.
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Please tell me that there's more!

This was fantastic - I loved the way that Ianto really stood up to Jack and I also liked the- wait a minute. If I go on like this, I'll be quoting the entire thing back at you. *sigh* But, just so you know, I LOVE IT! XD