Reviews for Finding Each Other
tdavi8 chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
Why did you stop updating?
Jackson Leigh chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
I just found your story and I love it. Please continue and let us find out what happens with this adoreable couple. Thank you.
Meyer-Madness chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Cute chapter and everything seems to be running so smoothly, I wonder if that means that drama is around the corner. Will these two live happily ever after that easy? Nice chapter. I saw glimpses of Bella's insecurities and doubts which made the story all the more believable, looking forward to the next installment.
Meyer-Madness chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Alice calling about eloping was priceless and it is so cute how these two were some smitten with each other but never told the other. Crazy kids, lol. Are Jasper and Alice married? Im loving the plot developing and eager to hear some backstory with how they got to this point. Past loves, college life, same school, possible return of crazy exes, etc. Just rambling (lol) but loving the story nonetheless. Are Bella's parents deceased, she hasnt shared the news with anyone yet or will that come later? Again, Im rambling, lol. Did I mention I really like this story...
Meyer-Madness chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I like the premise of this story and I cannot wait to c what happens next. I remember ppl in college making these kind of pacts for age 35 so I cant wait to c if anyone attempts to collect on em, not quite there yet but we will c, lol.
Cvanessa chapter 3 . 12/19/2009

loved it updat soon
HawraaN chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
update soon
HazelEyedHarlot chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
Update?
Mia chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
aww... this is so cute ! continue !
jerseyhalliwell chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
this story is very romantic :-) love it!
twilightnm chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
I really like your story!

There is going to be and e/b breakups is there?
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Hey things are getting hot now! Update soon!
lovely.dark.and.deep01 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
so cute, they waited so long to tell each other.