Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Anonymous Prick 3 chapter 14 . 1/21
Holy crap, great story man. I really loved it, and how you resolved the whole Hinata issue was genius. You made a truly wonderful story, and it was certainly a long one. (That's a good thing in my opinion btw!) My god, I'm going to remember this one for a while man!
supersaiyan8270 chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
also thanks for your fanfics
supersaiyan8270 chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
when will actions and consequences be out or start
spacerus chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
hey agent g, really liked your story. are you still planning a sequel? i know you kinda changed your mind, but it would be nice to see hinata included, how the other girls would deal with it and maybe some jealousy. anyway congrats
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is a pretty cool! Keep it up! :D
mslegend92 chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
Threesome have generally been horrible but you have pulled it off. I like Naru/Saku but with Ino being like this I approve. The plot was very good as well as characterization, overall I give this Fic 8 & half out of ten.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Good story.

I like how you took the time to flesh out Ino's attraction to Naruto and Sakura's change of heart as well from Sasuke to Naruto. I usually cringe when authors have Naruto get together with two girls and I don't bother with harem stories, I've only found maybe a small handful of stories that made something like that work over the last 15 years of reading fanfiction. You did surprisingly well with using just two girls but then again you've had good experience writing love triangles from your early story, Justice League The Spider.

I look forward to the sequel to this.
Assasin Nero chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
ah...I read this awesome story where orochimaru is said to be more like naruto than sasuke..their orphan status and other things..
Asurau chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
Got to say, great job. I look forward to Action and Consequences.
Philodice chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Great writing.
Philodice chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This looks fun.
Clouffie1986 chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Can't wait for the sequel. No rush just, this story was simply amazing lol. I don't have one complaint about it.
Jose19 chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
I have to say that this story pulled me the same way that "Political Alliances" did, and I want to see a sequel to either this story or "Political Alliances" because they are both very interesting stories for any reader to contemplate.
SpiralAK chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
This story was all-around great. The romance between Naruto, Ino and Sakura was sweet and nice, something that put a smile on my face. Same goes for Jiraiya and Tsunade's relationship.

My only problem with the story is that instead of having one consistent writing style, it goes from one (Chapter 1 to 4) to the other (Chapter 5-14). I know why this is so, but it's at best, a minor irritation (sometimes it's barely noticeable).

This story is a real gem, my favourite romance involving Naruto and Ino, Naruto and Sakura and Jiraiya and Tsunade.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
I'm glad we get to see some competition for Naruto's heart. A nice change of pace. :")