Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 4/29
Really liked your description of Ino trying to deal with all of Naruto memories, well written!
WhiteOblivion95 chapter 14 . 3/28
To tell the truth, without a doubt this is the best story involving NaruSakuIno. With almost perfect elaboration of their relationships and a very detailed of their proress of their feelings towards Naruto,this is the best story I ever read. Keep it up the work,bro :)
SarutoruNoBaka chapter 14 . 3/13
Man just reread this for the I don't know 9th or 10th time and still love it. Hope you get around to writing the sequel at some point. No real rush just would love to see it.
Anonymous Prick 3 chapter 14 . 1/21
Holy crap, great story man. I really loved it, and how you resolved the whole Hinata issue was genius. You made a truly wonderful story, and it was certainly a long one. (That's a good thing in my opinion btw!) My god, I'm going to remember this one for a while man!
supersaiyan8270 chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
also thanks for your fanfics
supersaiyan8270 chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
when will actions and consequences be out or start
spacerus chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
hey agent g, really liked your story. are you still planning a sequel? i know you kinda changed your mind, but it would be nice to see hinata included, how the other girls would deal with it and maybe some jealousy. anyway congrats
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is a pretty cool! Keep it up! :D
mslegend92 chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
Threesome have generally been horrible but you have pulled it off. I like Naru/Saku but with Ino being like this I approve. The plot was very good as well as characterization, overall I give this Fic 8 & half out of ten.
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Good story.

I like how you took the time to flesh out Ino's attraction to Naruto and Sakura's change of heart as well from Sasuke to Naruto. I usually cringe when authors have Naruto get together with two girls and I don't bother with harem stories, I've only found maybe a small handful of stories that made something like that work over the last 15 years of reading fanfiction. You did surprisingly well with using just two girls but then again you've had good experience writing love triangles from your early story, Justice League The Spider.

I look forward to the sequel to this.
Assasin Nero chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
ah...I read this awesome story where orochimaru is said to be more like naruto than sasuke..their orphan status and other things..
Asurau chapter 14 . 5/15/2014
Got to say, great job. I look forward to Action and Consequences.
Philodice chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Great writing.
Philodice chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This looks fun.
Clouffie1986 chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
Can't wait for the sequel. No rush just, this story was simply amazing lol. I don't have one complaint about it.