Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Gravenimage chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Great chapter update soon.
Vash M chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
plz do a sequal plz ? n plz lemonz plz ? but good chapter
Deathmvp chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
Great chapter here. I was suprised that you plain to end this in one or 2 more chapters though. Please do not take this wrong but since they just got togther I though there would be serveal chapter showing thier ups and down to this relationship.

Merry Christmas
RI100014 chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
I do think all of us would agree that somewhere along the way people are going to start asking, cynically, just how long this is all going to last.

And just how far are the three of them willing to go for each other.

Yamato expressed just what just about everyone that was not close to all three of them would think. Especially those not close to Naruto and how empty and deserted his past life was once.

I think it should be interesting to see how the three deal with the eventual skepticism and cynicalism that will be pointed at them from likely and unlikely sources combined.

It should very much, as Kakashi said, get interesting from here.

Till next time... adios.
The Lonely Fox chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
keep it up. good work
King of the DamnD chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
ah sakura is bad! must destroy!
Sky Zephyrus chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
Ah, so sweet! A nice chapter to me. I wonder how the the other Konoha 11 will react to this news, especially Hinata? Don't get too long for the next chapter. Peace and out!
RIOSHO chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
ACTULLY THE MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THING GOT ME WONDERING SOMTHING!... WILL YOU PUT AN EXTRA FANFIC OF THE FUTURE WHERE WE GET TO SEE HOW IT ALL TURNED OUT AND IF THEY GET KIDS! ~_~
RIOSHO chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
O_O... DAMN YOU NARUTO! DOSE YOUR LUCK KNOW NO BOUNDS! ~_~
KxR24 chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
I came to read a Naruto/Ino and instead you turn this story into a harem like every other story out there and simple put, I lost interest as soon as you do that, you might as well add Hinata into the pairing since you already added Sakura in it. I won't be reading this story again, you turned a story with a great idea and turned it into a pile of shit.
gemiinous chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
oh god, hahahahaha! oh my god, that is not going to last! haha, this is going to end in tears, haha! please update, i enjoy their pain!(what? you mean this is a romance? oh, poo.)
Wonderbee31 chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
Heh, this was a fun chapter, and can just imagine all the questions Sakura had to answer there, as well as Narutro trying to get his brain picked by Ero-Senin LOL.
god of all chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story you continue soon.
Starfire99 chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
I think you could get a lot more mileage out of this story than just 1 or 2 more chapters. You could take this up past when they got married. This story could be an epic if you wanted it to be.
CelticReaper chapter 12 . 12/21/2009
lol awesome chapter _

update as soon as you can please

also, merry crimbo :D