Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
c-wolf chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
I'd like to see a sequel.

I'm also glad there'll be one more chapter. Thanks for the Hinata part.
gemiinous chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
yeah, a sequel sounds good! and poor hinata, aww, i felt for her right then...and i laughed, too. heh, please update!
Cylon One chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Great piece of work.

I look forward to the end but I'll be a little sad to see end.

Know what I mean?

Heard of a sequel and hope it's true.

Again, great work on this.
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
I loved update soon again.
KaliAnn chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
I thought it was a sweet chapter. You have so many different peoples thoughts on this situation. The girls are handling it in stride and I thought it was pretty cool their friends and senseis reactions. Good job.
Quathis chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
A nice look at how the general populace takes to this new relationship, with varying amounts of all sorts of emotions, though greed was one I hadn't considered - especially since Tsunade wasn't in on it.

Saw a couple grammar problems: some letters misplaced (I doubt that ninja's drink in "pars") and a question mark giving doubt to Naruto's feelings (“Oh? Well things are going great actually?” He said smiling broadly as he thought about things.). Otherwise, very easy reading.

See you at the epilogue, and the sequel (which will hopefully come to pass).
LoPe21 chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
I look forward to seeing how all this ends ill save my remarks till then.
Drakk chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Another very nice chapter. I love Lee's reaction too, I could just imagine it in my head haha.
SilverIceRing chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
I can't think how you can continue this story either. Can't wait to see the ending of it!
OmegaSenshen chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Really liked the Chapter although I feel kinda sad for Hinata but overall it has been a great story and I can't wait for the sequel. Though I wonder if Lee will try and pull anything overly youthful but for now I wonder how his fight with Pein will turn out.
Dezzal chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
good chapter,ill look forward to your sequeal
Lfan8 chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
I would definitely like to see a sequel. The NaruSakuIno relationship is my favorite! It would be cool if the second part was rated M though...with a few lemons maybe?
Gravenimage chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Great chapter update soon.
Viktor Mar chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
plz do a sequal plz ? n plz lemonz plz ? but good chapter
Deathmvp chapter 12 . 12/23/2009
Great chapter here. I was suprised that you plain to end this in one or 2 more chapters though. Please do not take this wrong but since they just got togther I though there would be serveal chapter showing thier ups and down to this relationship.

Merry Christmas