Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
gemiinous chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
aww, thats so sweet! naru's such a sap, isnt he? i love it! is the sequel up, or what?
Scribe of the Apocalypse chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
Enjoyed the story and look forward to a sequel. Also liked the little snippet of what sharing Naruto was like. So until your next story, ciao.
Karl Skywalker chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
Excellent story!

It is a bit sad to see it ended but I am also happy that you will have a sequel! :D Just keep your eyes on few typos you sometime slip. If it help, give your chapter a second reading as it sometime help (not always as I know this all too well *red face*) Anyway, this story is oen of my favorite, just thought you would like to know.

You know what? When it was pointed out that Ino and Sakura still have rivalry, I pictured in my head where they have a rivalry on the matter of babies, :D which is a win since they all deserve a large family. Especially with Sakura's medic skill and their abilities with chaka, even giving birth should be pleasant experience for them.

It looks like Jiraiyi will survive in the sequel or at least die together with Tsunade :) I look forward to your sequel and good luck!
RI100014 chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
Once again with the shadow clone technique, lol. You know if you look at it there are some very kinky techniques running around the five elemental countries. Shadow clones, possessions techniques, shadow bondage techniques (lol), see through clothes techniques (byukugan), live out your fantasy techniques (sharingan), and the like. Sometimes it makes you forget this is all a kid's comic book and wonder just how far-gone Kishimoto really is. lol.

Tsunade is acting like a woman in a love. Its interesting to hear her thoughts and imagine someone of that age and wisdom and pain and experience become that smitten again. It's good to see though that beneath all the wanderings, and the free-living, Jiraiya still has a wish to live a stable man's life. As stable as a trained assassin can be, but still, stable.

I was thinking about the title for the next chapter of this story, I was kind of surprised you went with consequences again, but I'm guessing that's the common thread going to be through all of them. It is this series line. Just wanted to whisper out what I thought when I read it, "Action and Circumstance", for the hell of it.

Great story, thank you for sharing, and I hope to read the next in the line. Let the troubles, adventures, and turbulence, and small moments of peace, come. Let's see how they deal, adjust, enjoy, and fight back against them.

Till next time... adios.
Alastor999 chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
I think I should mention something before you write the sequel regarding Jiraiya and his... ominous future...

I don't know if you plan to follow his fate the way the canon did, but either way... have you ever felt that Jiraiya could've escaped from Pain a long time before he was done in? Shiima (the female toad elder) was able to reverse summon away to safety with the dead animal path... I don't remember if they gave a reason as to "why not", but I always wondered why Fukasaku didn't just do the same and take Jiraiya away to safety as soon as he lost his right arm. Though of course, Naruto probably wouldn't have become so strong if his death didn't spur him on... I miss that pervert in the manga

Anyway, great fic, lots of laughs and I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope to read more in your planned sequel.
c-wolf chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
glad there will be a sequel.
LordLoverDuck chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
awesome
Sky Zephyrus chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
It's finally end, huh? But can't wait for the new sequel and lemon one-shot for out threesome. See you later!
JAYSEN chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
I must say that I've greatly enjoyed this story. I have followed it for the past 6 months and always wanted to see how this all worked out. Very nice job and I am looking forward to your future works.

Deepest regards,

~JAYSEN
SilverIceRing chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
Ah what a nice ending. It wasn't exactly the ending I was hoping for but it was still very good. I was kinda going more for meeting the parents, long talks, and then a blessing, but that may have been a little stupid. Looking forward to the sequel and that bleachxRosario Vampire crossover!
dragonshaun9 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
i'd like that m-rated oneshot. a nice conclusion to the story. i loved every step of the way. very good work.
loneknight1012 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Great ending to a great story. So glad you picked it up, and ran with it. bravo.
volrath77 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
So it's done already? Good. Now start working on the sequel!
54842 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
You are ending all your stories... first Naruto Hatake and then this... you told me five minutes ago that you needed to write something else, if you end all your stories what will read! ;(...
Quathis chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
A nice ending to a fun story. Noticed a few words wrong (swore instead of sore, for example), but very descriptive and easy to read. Looking forward to what else may come. The Tsunade/Jiraiya scene created some good suspense.
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »