Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
c-wolf chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
glad there will be a sequel.
LordLoverDuck chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
awesome
Sky Zephyrus chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
It's finally end, huh? But can't wait for the new sequel and lemon one-shot for out threesome. See you later!
JAYSEN chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
I must say that I've greatly enjoyed this story. I have followed it for the past 6 months and always wanted to see how this all worked out. Very nice job and I am looking forward to your future works.

Deepest regards,

~JAYSEN
SilverIceRing chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
Ah what a nice ending. It wasn't exactly the ending I was hoping for but it was still very good. I was kinda going more for meeting the parents, long talks, and then a blessing, but that may have been a little stupid. Looking forward to the sequel and that bleachxRosario Vampire crossover!
dragonshaun9 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
i'd like that m-rated oneshot. a nice conclusion to the story. i loved every step of the way. very good work.
loneknight1012 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Great ending to a great story. So glad you picked it up, and ran with it. bravo.
volrath77 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
So it's done already? Good. Now start working on the sequel!
54842 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
You are ending all your stories... first Naruto Hatake and then this... you told me five minutes ago that you needed to write something else, if you end all your stories what will read! ;(...
Quathis chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
A nice ending to a fun story. Noticed a few words wrong (swore instead of sore, for example), but very descriptive and easy to read. Looking forward to what else may come. The Tsunade/Jiraiya scene created some good suspense.
Zankaru Zelladonii chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
~*~*~*~

Loved the ending!

Well I throughly enjoyed it. It is incredibly satisfying to see one of my favorite fics actually ended well instead of abandoned for a later date. I will be looking forward to the sequel if you do it, but this ended great if you decide not to.

~*~ZZ~*~
KaliAnn chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
The perfect end to such a sweet little fic. I thought you handled the romance between the three of them nicely. It was also nice to see Tsuande so tearful. Well good job finishing two fics at once and good luck with your new one.
Deathmvp chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Nice way to finish off this story. I will look foward to your sequal.
HolyKnight5 chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
Just post the alert of your sequel when it goes up here. Otherwise, all goes well...
Cylon One chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
All good things must eventually come to an end.

It's a sad but true fact.

Especially for this alternate Naruto tale.

It was great from start to finish.

Always it will be one of my favorites.

Thanks a bunch for it.