Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Jose19 chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
I have to say that this story pulled me the same way that "Political Alliances" did, and I want to see a sequel to either this story or "Political Alliances" because they are both very interesting stories for any reader to contemplate.
SpiralAK chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
This story was all-around great. The romance between Naruto, Ino and Sakura was sweet and nice, something that put a smile on my face. Same goes for Jiraiya and Tsunade's relationship.

My only problem with the story is that instead of having one consistent writing style, it goes from one (Chapter 1 to 4) to the other (Chapter 5-14). I know why this is so, but it's at best, a minor irritation (sometimes it's barely noticeable).

This story is a real gem, my favourite romance involving Naruto and Ino, Naruto and Sakura and Jiraiya and Tsunade.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
I'm glad we get to see some competition for Naruto's heart. A nice change of pace. :")
Captain Lycan chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Normally I'm not a fan of Naruto being paired with more than one girl but this was very well. I wonder if this is what things might have been like for Peter over in your Ultimate Marvel/JL story if he had taken Donna's offer.

My favorite thing was how for most of this Sakura and Ino were fighting over Naruto and he had no clue. My God it was hilarious, in world where so many people write Naruto as some smooth ladies when it's clear has no clue abouut women it's nice to see.
warrof chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Come to think of it the only problem i had with chapter one was that i didn;t know how old they were untill 1/2 way threw...
warrof chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Barely Started reading it and i like it already, saw an idea like this before that was a little off the wall.. ughh that may be contributing
shadowmaster0304 chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
So, when's the sequel?
kildar2010 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
sweet story
(9/10)
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Oh kami, Sai is becoming a mini-pervy sage!
Jose19 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I want to know if you are planning to do a sequel to this story because it would be worth reading because I really like this story because I want to see what impact both of these girls have in Naruto's life as he is.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I don't understand why the Author didn't write a sequel for this story because the story is quite good, and I like the storyline and concept of the story, and the romantic involvement of Ino and Sakura in Naruto's life.
chibihinachan chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
wow...this story had a very unexpected turn, but it's really sweet! slightly fast-paced in that the parents and everyone was so supportive, but overall really sweet!
zafnak chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
"She's right. Too bad we didn't know now what we knew back then."

A bit of constructive criticism here. You've done this at least twice now in this story and goodness knows how many in others, so I'll point this out for the future...

You got it reversed.

It should be "Too bad we didn't know THEN what we know NOW."

As you wrote it it just does not really make much sense at all. If you knew something in the past, unless you forget it for some reason, you know it in the present.

Hope it helps for future tales...
zafnak chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Nice as it is to see Ino and Sakura squaring off to win Naruto, it's telling that aside from Ino (who quickly dismissed it) neither young lady seems to care much about Hinata's feelings for Naruto.
BlazeStryker chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
This chapter would have been Shikamaru approved.. but he found it too troublesome to do.
487 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »