Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
I'm glad we get to see some competition for Naruto's heart. A nice change of pace. :")
Captain Lycan chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Normally I'm not a fan of Naruto being paired with more than one girl but this was very well. I wonder if this is what things might have been like for Peter over in your Ultimate Marvel/JL story if he had taken Donna's offer.

My favorite thing was how for most of this Sakura and Ino were fighting over Naruto and he had no clue. My God it was hilarious, in world where so many people write Naruto as some smooth ladies when it's clear has no clue abouut women it's nice to see.
warrof chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Come to think of it the only problem i had with chapter one was that i didn;t know how old they were untill 1/2 way threw...
warrof chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Barely Started reading it and i like it already, saw an idea like this before that was a little off the wall.. ughh that may be contributing
shadowmaster0304 chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
So, when's the sequel?
kildar2010 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
sweet story
(9/10)
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Oh kami, Sai is becoming a mini-pervy sage!
Jose19 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I want to know if you are planning to do a sequel to this story because it would be worth reading because I really like this story because I want to see what impact both of these girls have in Naruto's life as he is.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
I don't understand why the Author didn't write a sequel for this story because the story is quite good, and I like the storyline and concept of the story, and the romantic involvement of Ino and Sakura in Naruto's life.
chibihinachan chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
wow...this story had a very unexpected turn, but it's really sweet! slightly fast-paced in that the parents and everyone was so supportive, but overall really sweet!
zafnak chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
"She's right. Too bad we didn't know now what we knew back then."

A bit of constructive criticism here. You've done this at least twice now in this story and goodness knows how many in others, so I'll point this out for the future...

You got it reversed.

It should be "Too bad we didn't know THEN what we know NOW."

As you wrote it it just does not really make much sense at all. If you knew something in the past, unless you forget it for some reason, you know it in the present.

Hope it helps for future tales...
zafnak chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Nice as it is to see Ino and Sakura squaring off to win Naruto, it's telling that aside from Ino (who quickly dismissed it) neither young lady seems to care much about Hinata's feelings for Naruto.
BlazeStryker chapter 14 . 1/24/2013
This chapter would have been Shikamaru approved.. but he found it too troublesome to do.
Uberlemming chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
From what I have read so far this is an interesting and well written story. One nitpick I have is the mention of Ino using shadow clones. From what I can gather the shadow clone is a forbidden technique, one that is only available to Jounin or similar (ANBU rankings are never really explained). It uses an ass-load of chakra and making more than one would probably exhaust Ino.

Despite Naruto's horrible control he has several orders of magnitude more chakra than most ninja as a result of his own genetics and having the fox's seal leaking extra chakra constantly into his system. Whilst Naruto canon has never been very consistent it is clear that anyone without loads of chakra could never use kage bunshin as a combat technique without exhaustion setting in and most genin or young chunin would most likely die trying to use it once.

Still, it is your story and whilst it does devalue the shadow clone (why the hell is it on the forbidden scroll if it is not dangerous? Why does Ino have access to it?) that really doesn't matter that much. Your descriptions of the characters are top notch and I hope as I read through the rest of this story that the quality continues in this vein.

Thanks for writing!