Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
JLdark chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
I like how Ino changed her idea of Naruto and that she takes Sakura's feelings in the matter, yet she has to be more direct with her fellow blond, I'm guessing Naruto doesn't have a clue he just got a date with her. By the way that scene with him trying to decide between pink and yellow was good, I'm surprised he choose the two, I guess it was the best choice.
JLdark chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
After reading Naruto Hatake and it's sequel, I was looking your other works and a big surprise with this one, even if you adopted it I'm sure it will be a great story, I enjoyed the first chapter and how Ino discovered the truth about Naruto, and she was brave to face the Fox like that.
mdhunter111 chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
Great job with this story! Looking forward to the sequel! Have a great day!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Wow! This was really good! Hope you finished it , I'm really digging this story...
SargentFalco chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
Good story alright hopefully you'll make a sequel to this since its pretty damn interesting.
RCPMione chapter 14 . 2/14/2016
I love it! was not expecting this to work so well, you really nailed it!
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 14 . 1/27/2016
That my friend, was an amazing story. I loved every but of it. Feel bad about Hinata, but it was her own fault I suppose for not doing anything. Anyway, like I said, that was a great story.
Um the Muse chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
Nicely done. I always thought that Ino and Sakura would end up in a three-way relationship-their friendship is based on their rivalry and their friendship is a major, defining part of their lives. You portrayed their characters very well.
Kevin chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
I was wondering if it would be possible for Hinata and Tenten to join Naruto, Sakura, and Ino in a five-way relationship in the sequel? Only I've never read a story where Naruto and the female members of Konoha 11 are paired together. At least not all in one story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Yaaaaahhhhhhsssss...fuck yeah! I can tell already dat I'm gonna enjoy dis
Anime Princess chapter 14 . 10/9/2015
Nice, I like how Ino bonded the three through her mind Justus. even if Naruto didn't know it at the time and thought it to be a dream! LOL
wolfbane chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
this was a good romance and you did well without any lemons. though for the epilogue i was hoping to see like when they were married and/or had kids
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
Can't find sequel.
malikmi95 chapter 14 . 8/18/2015
love the story, can't wait for the sequel :D
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015