Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Uberlemming chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
From what I have read so far this is an interesting and well written story. One nitpick I have is the mention of Ino using shadow clones. From what I can gather the shadow clone is a forbidden technique, one that is only available to Jounin or similar (ANBU rankings are never really explained). It uses an ass-load of chakra and making more than one would probably exhaust Ino.

Despite Naruto's horrible control he has several orders of magnitude more chakra than most ninja as a result of his own genetics and having the fox's seal leaking extra chakra constantly into his system. Whilst Naruto canon has never been very consistent it is clear that anyone without loads of chakra could never use kage bunshin as a combat technique without exhaustion setting in and most genin or young chunin would most likely die trying to use it once.

Still, it is your story and whilst it does devalue the shadow clone (why the hell is it on the forbidden scroll if it is not dangerous? Why does Ino have access to it?) that really doesn't matter that much. Your descriptions of the characters are top notch and I hope as I read through the rest of this story that the quality continues in this vein.

Thanks for writing!
SliferRed chapter 14 . 11/11/2012
Nice story!
Soulfire91 chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
I have re-read this story a number of times and I still love it each time. Great writing, pacing and character development.
I can't wait for Actions and Consequences!
Jose19 chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
I want this story to continue for a bit more and I am very interested on how this story is headed and I want this to be updated as soon as you can.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
I want to update this story because I like it very much and I want to see the interaction between Ino and Sakura towards Naruto and I want to see how this story ends.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I am interested in this story and I want an update as quick as possible.
Arch-Daishou chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Those two are so similar it's scary.
edboy4926 chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Good story
SeabeeGR chapter 14 . 7/19/2012
One word: BRAVO! At first it was awkward where this was going but you managed to create a very unique story that might have been challenging to tell but you did it with flying colors.

Great job and can't wait for the sequel in the near future.

This story will now go down as one of the few "personal" favorites. :-)
MythicGR66 chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
I mainly like NaruHina but this was a very good fic (although I would of prefered Hinata telling Naruto how she felt at least but thats my own preferance.), can't wait to read more and when are you going to do that Naru/Hina/Ten/Sakura Fic
fAteD lOvE chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
I'm a little disappointed in your decision to make it into a "threesome". It really undermines what a relationship is, and Naruto's different relationships with each girl. Any self respecting girl would never act like Sakura and Ino have, or decide to share a guy. The way they've acted is against their strong, independent characters in the manga.

The grammar and writing standard have also decreased from the former author of this fic.

I appreciate your dedication to finishing this fic, but I think I'll stop reading here. No offense to you, but each to their own :)
Starfire99 chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
This story has been complete for almost 2 1/2 YEARS now. You announced a sequel in this last chapter and it's yet to even begin. What's the holdup?
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
pretty awesome.
1sunfun chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
A really, really good, nice , interesting, esciting and original story.

CCAP
alfamky chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
uh...I've debated on some time whether to write this review or not, but granted the fact that the author himself may not even come across my small rant...I'm gonna chance it.

I come forth with no ill intentions...I mean, I love the fact that someone could adopt a story and finish it. For even if the ending is a rushed out one, I love complete stories more than discontinued ones...well, okay, maybe if the ending is trash then I reconsider my opinion - and no, I'm not reffering to this story, I haven't read the ending yet, and from the reviews already posted, it seems awesome, so way to go!

One little, little, little thought I've been holding on to...is, um...sigh, this is so hard...let me put it this way, I do see the immediate turn of writing styles as soon as you started your own writing...um, it's cute, as the story was turning onto the road of romance, but, somehow, as I read the original piece beforehand, I get the feeling that the story was meant for more depth than mini harem...no offense, each to their own tastes.

The biggest difference was the vocabulary and the word phrasing and the plot...okay, never mind I didn't say anything. The plot was a cute turn of events, having everyone develop a distinct interest in Naruto, exploring with Tsunade and Jiraya. Though I have to admit...I always thought...uh, yeah...

So overall, it's great you decided to finish an unfinished story~ thanks a bunch~
487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »