Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
mschweezy chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
beautiful :) update really really soon because i love this story! i love naruino! so update soon, and keep up the great work!

Signed,

HamHamIbm

:))
Wanderer3 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I know you have it listed as a Naru/Ino (I wouldn't mind seeing a bunch of fics of the various Naruto pairings from you, if that's where you're going), but with Sakura's declaration to not lose to Ino again makes it seem close to some sort of Harem fic, cause there's still how Hinata will handle this situation with Ino. Oh well, either way Naruto goes; hot Blonde, hot pinkette, or hot dark haired girl...either way Naruto's chips falls...it's a Win! If all of them...(at the risk of sounding chauvanistic)...EPIC WIN! (I mean Naruto's got a lot of Love he can give out LOL.)

Likely though, the primary conflict/drama/angst in the fic will be from Ino "jockeying for position in the race" as it were. Which makes sense. But, I shall haveta see the answer to such questions and guesses within future updates. Keep up the good work!

Gotta Blast!
XPGamer chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
I wonder what direction you'll take this fic in and I wonder how you'll have Naruto react to finding out that Ino knows about the Kyuubi by entering his mind via her jutsu.

Update soon
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Nice chapter!

Hope you go on soon.

Youe dear reader

FF89atbC
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
Aww yay. NAru's being fought over. c; The power of love burns with youth! -Gai pose- rofl *cough* Anyway looking forward to your update. :3
mdizzle chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
You have a NaruHina story, a NaruTem story, and now a NaruIno story. I got to ask, are you going to cover all the Narupairings? Because it seems like you are.

Putting that aside, I did kind of expect for Ino to be a bit more...what's the word I'm looking for... 'forward' with Naruto
Vld chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Oh, i can so imagine what the crow was cawing. "Aho... Aho... Aho..."
Idiots-Rule-The-World chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
cute and i loved this chapter! update soon!
Terrybogard0 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
So far so Good With a twist from the original. Nicely done your making you writing skill know now I like that and making Sakura fight for Naruto Kudos on that I look forword to your Update _
cabrera1234 chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
awesome update thanks alot
CelticReaper chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Nice _

update soon please
LycoX chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Wow.. Naruto is oblivious as heck! And hoo boy... Sakura and Ino fighting for another man's affections round 2!
KaliAnn chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
Nice simple chapter. I really love how hard it is to dress up a male. THe date was almost perfect, but at least Ino and Sakura understand each other. A few more words of encouragment from Sakura and Naruto might like Ino.
Azure Winter chapter 2 . 6/4/2009
This sounds like the beginning of a interesting and most likely a good story, I eagerly yet patiently a wait your next chapter.
lopchop chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Wow, this is such an awesome story... like, I can't even handle it. I don't even like this pairing, but your fic is so good! I like the depth you add to Ino's character, it makes it even more intriguing more to read since I'm not particularly interested in stories featuring her! Nice work!
515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »