Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Demodragon chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
You know, that okinomiaki vendor sounds an awful lot like one of my favorite characters from the Ranma 1/2 series.
Terrybogard0 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Not Really a continuation to Gaming Ikaris work, but I can see your trying to get to his point of the chapter he left off at. keeping all the unrequired text wile still keeping all of gaming ikari story in one piece was truly a good job. I hope you get to the point were he discontinued so I can see if your up to it I look forword to your up date _
Yondaimerocks56695 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
This story is fucking beast! U better update this soon or im going to b pissed it is a great story line. U have very good grammar and a good vocab also. I commend u for a great story!
OverLordRevan chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
that sounds like a great chapter hop you update soon
pkp033 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009

update soon please
bandgsecurtiyaw chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Interesting.
Elia950 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
not bad.. really not bad.. personally i don't understand the obsession on making naruino fiction that start AFTER the timeskip of the training trip... but is good start fort this fiction..
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I am SERIOUSLY glad you picked the story up. I read this some time ago and have been waiting anxiously for more.
flavoroftheday chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
wow i havnt been blowin away by a story in a lng time
loneknight1012 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
very nice. glad someone was able to pick this story up. It would have been sad if it was just left unfinished.
Sharingan-hater86 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
now this looks like an interesting story can't wait to see where ya go from here ja nee
BMT and SuperMoose chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Is the title an alternate spelling? I was unaware that there was more than one way to spell consequences.

Interesting beginning regardless.

-BlackMarketTrombones
KxR24 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter.
486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »