Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Gabo 1602 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
I think this is where he/she left off, right? Anyway, keep it up, can't wait to see more of this!
god of all chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
LordLoverDuck chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
nice chapter

' Her introspection was interrupted by her mother's quiet cough at the door. One of her mother's delicate fingers flicked towards the flowers sitting in a plain-looking vase. The florist in Ino groaned at an arrangement of undying passion, fervent devotion, and... embarrassingly enough, unquestioned fidelity. When the breeze shifted and the tea reeked of ginseng, Ino was left to ponder the depths of Naruto's ignorance and the astounding amount of trouble it could cause.

He saw some tea for revitalizing energy and a handful of pretty flowers. Her mother, her teacher in both Ikebana and herbology, saw something decidedly less innocent and alarming more adult.

“Ino, do we need to have a talk?” '

this always makes me laugh when i see it XD

update soon please
sensualkidney13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
you're a really good writer. I'm impressed

updates are key!

one question:

when did naruto fight Orochimaru?
god of all chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Yami Kurushimi chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
O_o Interresting. I've seen a few fanfictions where Ino enters Naruto's mind and finds out so its kinda of a repeat, even though its fairly interresting. Try to spice it up a little besides the rivalry between Sakura and Ino. Throw Hinata into the mix or something!
LibertyBell.047 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
nice fic'

hope you'll update soon
Obsy chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Interesting introduction.
Obsy chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I like the pacing for Ino's Naruto pursuit.
Obsy chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
I find it funny that Naruto's subconscious is more perceptive than he is.
volrath77 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Me likey this story! NaruIno FTW! MOAR!
it's simply me chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
Yay! New chapter! Lol, Naruto's so clueless, but that's why we love him, no? Anyway, update soon!
loneknight1012 chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
lol. love the ending. keep'em comming.
Nayami-Chan chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
lol naruto subconsciously realized that they were fighting over him and his brain tried to tell him through his dreams but he didn't believe his own brain poor Naru-kun ; well i really enjoyed this chapter and i look forward to reading the next when you post it THANX~! X)

virtually signed,

Nayami 3
Gaming Ikari chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
It's interesting to see that you're now expanding significantly on the original text... Especially as regards Sakura's intent towards Naruto.

I look forward to reading more!
532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 .. Last Next »