Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
MythicGR66 chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
I mainly like NaruHina but this was a very good fic (although I would of prefered Hinata telling Naruto how she felt at least but thats my own preferance.), can't wait to read more and when are you going to do that Naru/Hina/Ten/Sakura Fic
fAteD lOvE chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
I'm a little disappointed in your decision to make it into a "threesome". It really undermines what a relationship is, and Naruto's different relationships with each girl. Any self respecting girl would never act like Sakura and Ino have, or decide to share a guy. The way they've acted is against their strong, independent characters in the manga.

The grammar and writing standard have also decreased from the former author of this fic.

I appreciate your dedication to finishing this fic, but I think I'll stop reading here. No offense to you, but each to their own :)
Starfire99 chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
This story has been complete for almost 2 1/2 YEARS now. You announced a sequel in this last chapter and it's yet to even begin. What's the holdup?
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
pretty awesome.
1sunfun chapter 14 . 2/9/2012
A really, really good, nice , interesting, esciting and original story.

alfamky chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
uh...I've debated on some time whether to write this review or not, but granted the fact that the author himself may not even come across my small rant...I'm gonna chance it.

I come forth with no ill intentions...I mean, I love the fact that someone could adopt a story and finish it. For even if the ending is a rushed out one, I love complete stories more than discontinued ones...well, okay, maybe if the ending is trash then I reconsider my opinion - and no, I'm not reffering to this story, I haven't read the ending yet, and from the reviews already posted, it seems awesome, so way to go!

One little, little, little thought I've been holding on, um...sigh, this is so hard...let me put it this way, I do see the immediate turn of writing styles as soon as you started your own, it's cute, as the story was turning onto the road of romance, but, somehow, as I read the original piece beforehand, I get the feeling that the story was meant for more depth than mini offense, each to their own tastes.

The biggest difference was the vocabulary and the word phrasing and the plot...okay, never mind I didn't say anything. The plot was a cute turn of events, having everyone develop a distinct interest in Naruto, exploring with Tsunade and Jiraya. Though I have to admit...I always thought...uh, yeah...

So overall, it's great you decided to finish an unfinished story~ thanks a bunch~
Skykitsune chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
All in all, I'm pretty impressed with this! Half the fics I read like this have the girl's parents just be like "Oh we don't care if you date him with another or not" Not caring if it could hurt said child.
kingrobert84 chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
very nice
Lord Mortensen chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Amazing!, Thanks, for write this, can you make a sequel?
aajimo chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
great read glad I read it and if you do write a sequel I will be looking forward to it
For Percy Jackson1245 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
This fic is awesome, although just one

thing: Ino can't make shadow clones. Kakashi

himself can only make one, much less Ino

making a dozen. Sorry, just giving advice. This

fanfic really is amazing, though.
14tetsuya chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
I could never do a harem to unloyal for my taste
Arvarno chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
Wow, this is very, very good. Much better than I expected actually.

And the wierd thing, is that this is the first fic I've read where Naruto ends up with more than one girl (I don't say 'harem' because IMO that implies more than two) that seems perfectly plausible.

Could Ino read Naruto's mind, encounter the Kyuubi and learn about this life? Definitely, agrees with canon even.

Could Ino then fall in love with him and know what buttons to push for him to do the same? Sure

Could Sakura realize she's been chasing the wrong guy? Oh yeah, plenty fics there, and even canon has hints in that direction.

Could Ino and Sakura share memories? Perfectly plausible. Not seen in canon, but well in line with the abilities of the Yamanaka clan.

Would Naruto be willing to date them both to make everybody happy? Hell yeah, going to ridiculous lengths to make people happy is a very Naruto-ish thing to do.
JWzipper chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Okay, don't take this the wrong way but... This Fic DEFINATELY takes the cake for being the weirdest I've read... I mean, I liked it, just, The ending threw me off a bit, though it's a good ending... Well,thank you for this. And now, I am off to bed. :D

Ja Ne!

Guldberg chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
I must say, I really enjoyed this story. It was different, but still nice.

Although I feel like you at some point kind of lost your touch. Like, with the grammar and spelling, but sometimes your writing was so good and so well thought that it surprised me.

Well done, but get a beta next time, then you'll be sure that the story will reach its highest potential.

Keep up the good work :D
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »