Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
alfamky chapter 7 . 1/24/2012
uh...I've debated on some time whether to write this review or not, but granted the fact that the author himself may not even come across my small rant...I'm gonna chance it.

I come forth with no ill intentions...I mean, I love the fact that someone could adopt a story and finish it. For even if the ending is a rushed out one, I love complete stories more than discontinued ones...well, okay, maybe if the ending is trash then I reconsider my opinion - and no, I'm not reffering to this story, I haven't read the ending yet, and from the reviews already posted, it seems awesome, so way to go!

One little, little, little thought I've been holding on to...is, um...sigh, this is so hard...let me put it this way, I do see the immediate turn of writing styles as soon as you started your own writing...um, it's cute, as the story was turning onto the road of romance, but, somehow, as I read the original piece beforehand, I get the feeling that the story was meant for more depth than mini harem...no offense, each to their own tastes.

The biggest difference was the vocabulary and the word phrasing and the plot...okay, never mind I didn't say anything. The plot was a cute turn of events, having everyone develop a distinct interest in Naruto, exploring with Tsunade and Jiraya. Though I have to admit...I always thought...uh, yeah...

So overall, it's great you decided to finish an unfinished story~ thanks a bunch~
Skykitsune chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
All in all, I'm pretty impressed with this! Half the fics I read like this have the girl's parents just be like "Oh we don't care if you date him with another or not" Not caring if it could hurt said child.
kingrobert84 chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
very nice
Lord Mortensen chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
Amazing!, Thanks, for write this, can you make a sequel?
aajimo chapter 14 . 10/11/2011
great read glad I read it and if you do write a sequel I will be looking forward to it
For Percy Jackson1245 chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
This fic is awesome, although just one

thing: Ino can't make shadow clones. Kakashi

himself can only make one, much less Ino

making a dozen. Sorry, just giving advice. This

fanfic really is amazing, though.
14tetsuya chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
I could never do a harem to unloyal for my taste
Arvarno chapter 14 . 7/1/2011
Wow, this is very, very good. Much better than I expected actually.

And the wierd thing, is that this is the first fic I've read where Naruto ends up with more than one girl (I don't say 'harem' because IMO that implies more than two) that seems perfectly plausible.

Could Ino read Naruto's mind, encounter the Kyuubi and learn about this life? Definitely, agrees with canon even.

Could Ino then fall in love with him and know what buttons to push for him to do the same? Sure

Could Sakura realize she's been chasing the wrong guy? Oh yeah, plenty fics there, and even canon has hints in that direction.

Could Ino and Sakura share memories? Perfectly plausible. Not seen in canon, but well in line with the abilities of the Yamanaka clan.

Would Naruto be willing to date them both to make everybody happy? Hell yeah, going to ridiculous lengths to make people happy is a very Naruto-ish thing to do.
JWzipper chapter 14 . 6/21/2011
Okay, don't take this the wrong way but... This Fic DEFINATELY takes the cake for being the weirdest I've read... I mean, I liked it, just, The ending threw me off a bit, though it's a good ending... Well,thank you for this. And now, I am off to bed. :D

Ja Ne!

~JWzipper
Guldberg chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
I must say, I really enjoyed this story. It was different, but still nice.

Although I feel like you at some point kind of lost your touch. Like, with the grammar and spelling, but sometimes your writing was so good and so well thought that it surprised me.

Well done, but get a beta next time, then you'll be sure that the story will reach its highest potential.

Keep up the good work :D
Kur0Kishi chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
pathetic idiot. sigh, your naruto is the original kishimoto's naruto. i never really understood why he had to be so emotionally stunted and painfully selfish in the weirdest way. this naruto is also the reason i dont bother keeping up with naruto manga anymore. same thing all over again and again. no real emotional development other then angst of the "i'm afraid of being alone" stuff. meh. at least your plot has variety.
slayer0x0 chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
You did good, now us the poor readers must wait and see... xd, great cliffhanger
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Wow, this is nice xD
Evilshroom chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Akihiko and Mitsuru, hm? Been playing a little Persona 3? Can't fault your taste.
Excele X. Kurokami chapter 14 . 1/24/2011
This has to be the best Naruto fic I have read so far. I was smiling most of the time I read it, especially after the girls really start to go after him. I would leave a long review, but I would just say this is an awesome story in several paragraphs.

My favorite part: Yamato getting depressed and drunk because Naruto had two girls while he had none. Also Tenten, Ino and Sakura imagining the possible usage of Shadow Clones in a more 'private' setting.
488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »