Reviews for Unforeseen Consequences
Terumi Gremory chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
Good story alright hopefully you'll make a sequel to this since its pretty damn interesting.
RCPMione chapter 14 . 2/14/2016
I love it! was not expecting this to work so well, you really nailed it!
MalevolentDarkness16 chapter 14 . 1/27/2016
That my friend, was an amazing story. I loved every but of it. Feel bad about Hinata, but it was her own fault I suppose for not doing anything. Anyway, like I said, that was a great story.
Um the Muse chapter 14 . 1/6/2016
Nicely done. I always thought that Ino and Sakura would end up in a three-way relationship-their friendship is based on their rivalry and their friendship is a major, defining part of their lives. You portrayed their characters very well.
Kevin chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
I was wondering if it would be possible for Hinata and Tenten to join Naruto, Sakura, and Ino in a five-way relationship in the sequel? Only I've never read a story where Naruto and the female members of Konoha 11 are paired together. At least not all in one story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Yaaaaahhhhhhsssss...fuck yeah! I can tell already dat I'm gonna enjoy dis
Anime Princess chapter 14 . 10/9/2015
Nice, I like how Ino bonded the three through her mind Justus. even if Naruto didn't know it at the time and thought it to be a dream! LOL
wolfbane chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
this was a good romance and you did well without any lemons. though for the epilogue i was hoping to see like when they were married and/or had kids
Guest chapter 14 . 8/17/2015
Can't find sequel.
malikmi95 chapter 14 . 8/18/2015
love the story, can't wait for the sequel :D
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Great plot and chapter
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Really liked your description of Ino trying to deal with all of Naruto memories, well written!
Sivero Maximus chapter 14 . 3/28/2015
To tell the truth, without a doubt this is the best story involving NaruSakuIno. With almost perfect elaboration of their relationships and a very detailed of their proress of their feelings towards Naruto,this is the best story I ever read. Keep it up the work,bro :)
SarutoruNoBaka chapter 14 . 3/13/2015
Man just reread this for the I don't know 9th or 10th time and still love it. Hope you get around to writing the sequel at some point. No real rush just would love to see it.
APIII chapter 14 . 1/21/2015
Holy crap, great story man. I really loved it, and how you resolved the whole Hinata issue was genius. You made a truly wonderful story, and it was certainly a long one. (That's a good thing in my opinion btw!) My god, I'm going to remember this one for a while man!
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »