Reviews for Contracts
RougeAngleOfSatin chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Nostalgia is a wonderful thing, so I decided to revist this.

I did know what was going on as I've read the entire 'Hide and Seek' Saga before and I clearly remember being quite confused by exactly what was what during my first read-through. Hindsight really is 20-20 and your grasp of foreshadowing is amazing.

I'm going on to revist the rest now (KakuRenBo is probably my favourite part).
azKite chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I luled at this "upon his pretty face." Don't know why so don't ask. also you deserve a high five.
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow this is so well written. I love it so far...
TotallyCaptivated chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
As always, your writing is beautifully flawless. I loved this, and I cannot wait to read more! :D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
And so the stage is set…

Did you ever think of combining all of these chapter-things into one story? As a series of oneshots…it's a bit troublesome to find them all. But as a series of oneshots, it's only natural—/shot

…anyway. Very interesting~!
HiThereSmiley chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Hi! I'm new to the Kuroshitsuji fandom, and I have to say this is awesome. Just an awesome idea with the fairytale lines, and all. I recently got into Black Butler, and I was really sad when I finished the last episode of season 2, so now I have to come to good ol' FF for more )
Beste chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I really want to read the second part! This was very good and very evil.
w- easy enough chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
so cool! _ ouch, poor ciel...and his father, never knowing till the end. I wonder if he really died? can't wait to read more! *is off to read the sequel if there is one*
passionateartist chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
(dies) Holy crap! This was...oh god this was amazing! I love it when Sebastian's an evil bastard!

Beans
PureWaterLily chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Rumplestiltskin - sure, I'll do your dirty work. Just gimme your future child as payment, muahaha.

Rapunzel - keep the precious child locked in a tower far, far away. It won't do much.

Gingerbread Boy - run, run, run... but you shall be devoured.

Sleeping Beauty - ah, it's the day of the inevitable.

Cinderella - when in rags, a demon will save you.

Snow White - congratulations dear, you took the bait.

Hansel and Gretel - not everything is all candy and toys in the Phantomhive mansion.

Really, your incorporation of fairy tales worked wonderfully in this story, especially with that last segment of him reading... yup, fairy tales! Love this! x)

~Lily
skele-gro chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Whoa, I read Kagome, Kagome before reading this, and it suddenly makes more sense! I'm still kinda baffled though... your writing holds so much meaning. _ How come Sebastian became Vincent, even though he supposedly didn't touch his soul?
Bitter-Sweet Teardrops chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
This was very good. eerie and such, i think you wrote all the personlities very well. Good job.
chibiaries chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Absolutely genius.

The lines from the fairytales only added to the darkness that emanated from this fic, since the original Grimm's tales were much more frightening than the sanitized versions most of us heard in our childhoods. Excellent job.
chishero chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
DUDE. You made Sebastian Ciel's father? That's -brilliant-. The part where he admitted to doing Vincent's wife was a hint, and then the part about Ciel's SCENT was a line and sinker. Damn~ :O And him pulling the strings behind everything was so interesting! It was a different take on Sebastian, for sure. I love it. :D
cat-in-a-bag chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Very intersting idea, and very well written. Sebastian would be the type to plan something this, hm?