Reviews for Contracts
Shebali chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Fav )
Shinigami's Voice chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Brilliant indeed. All your stories have such sustance that it's difficult to accept the fact that they are one-shots.

This idea in particular is so deserving of multi-chaptered construction!

I am in love with the idea of Sebastian actually orchestrating everything behind the veiled curtains of human twisted nature. Nothing is coincidence nor innoncence when it comes to this demon.

The mention of the clock is a thing of pain and beauty. Ciel walks right into his own destruction with great pride, and yet...and yet is Sebastian pulling the strings every single time.

More? It would be fantastic!
Snowy Day chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Wow, that was so well-written and such an original idea. I like how dark you made Sebastian (because that’s totally how he really is; he is a demon after all, and sometimes people forget that) and the fairy tale excerpts added to that tone since they’re pretty dark stories, too. Makes me feel really sorry for Ciel, though, since he had the deck stacked against him from the outset.
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Wow. This was very good.

Strange. But good.

I can't imagine Sebastian as his father and still wnating to do things to him (and his soul)...
Nostalgiosis chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This is pure /genius/.

I never looked at things this way - and if there were another universe for Kuroshitsuji, this could have very well happened, and it would make complete /sense/. This is such a clever concept that you toy with. Initially, I thought that it was Ciel at the beginning until there was the mention of Rachel - and then, gradually, everything just came together to me.

Wow. The contract being made before Ciel was born, and Ciel himself being the compensation... And those people burning down the Phantomhive manor and kidnapping Ciel...all for Sebastian.

Genius. Pure genius. *_* I'm being a broken record now, though, so I'll shut up. XP Still, nicely done. Really nicely done. 8D

(Oh, and the incorporation of those fairytales made the story all the more awesome, too. How is it that you can channel such awesomeness? *_*)
jarta chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Is Sebastian Ciel's real father in this story? I'm not sure though but its my guess. So would it be some sort of incest? I don't really mind though...hehehe... anyway great story
ani chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
i can't stop laughing at the irony of it all. and the ending is so tight!
Adrianna Jayne Black chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Are you going to continue this?
GoodbyeMyHeart chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Well, isn't that an interesting twist!

I love it. It never occurred to me that the contract could have been made /before/ Ciel met Sebastian. Very clever. -

Love your writing, as always.

~Araire
ELMO-kibafangirl11 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
oo-er

i still dont understand this manga/anime at all, i've never read/watched it, and yet i find myself reading it...

eh... fanfiction is a curious thing...

(XD)
moedipus chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
...How?

How can you be so awesome?

My eyes hurt from excessive reading so I'll have to fangirl over you later. WAIT, MY LOVE. OHOHO. D;
Tyan chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
How you manage to be so awesome, I have no idea.

(Read this on livejournal. I still love it. :D)
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I... was Rumpelstiltskin

II... was Rapunzel

I... was Ginger Bread man?

IV... was Sleeping beauty

V... was Cinderella

VI... was Snow White

and

VII... is Hansel and Gretel?

I' m only not sure about the third and seventh...

Brilliant story... Although what did Sebastian mean by:

“It belongs to your father” I got confused at that part
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Wow! This fic was brilliant! And the way you combined everything together was great!
spiel chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Oh~

this was quite the nice read!

I like how you twisted things around and the way you wrote this fic altogether :)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »