Reviews for Bearing the Burden
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 34 . 8/18/2011
Great chapter! Mac's story was really touching. Still loving this fic... I know it's been over a year but please update soon? *puppy dog eyes*

And I LOVED this line. "It's why I was actually reasonably polite to Michael Tritter, the Ghost of Jerk-offs Past. It's certainly why I, in all my straightness, wound up giving you the friggin' kiss of life out there a little bit ago."

Haha win :D
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 32 . 8/16/2011
KUTNER! Noooo :(

My prediction is that Donne is going to end up taking out poor Tritter. I don't know why. But the crusty-yet-benign cops always tend to get taken out in fiction/TV. I don't think things are looking good for our favorite (well, my favorite) detective.

But I could be wrong :D

And congrats on your Ph.D.! What subject?
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
"You know, the 'cat that came back the very next day? They thought he was a goner, but he just wouldn't stay away'?... Never mind."

LMAO.

This is win right here. I actually burst out laughing :D I love your dialogue... rawr this story is lovely 3
TrenchcoatsAreSexy chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Oh damn.

I was recced this fic and I am loving it... I ought to stop now if I am ever going to get some sleep now though.

Rahhhhhh Tritter in Homicide! :D I am loving this. Bad ass. Poor Kutner!
w chapter 34 . 6/20/2010
I'm waiting for you update and waiting and waiting and waiting ... UPDATE PLEASE !
Lauren chapter 34 . 5/3/2010
Jen,
Do you still plan on continuing this? Would love to read more.
Winka chapter 34 . 4/17/2010
OMG ! More than month and half ;-) Please UPDATE !
Allons-y chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Hi, FUIyric, I love this story, it's one of the best on the web, and judging from the other reviews, lots of other fans love it, too! Please, please don't leave us hanging! Please update - if not soon, than whenever you can! Thank you!
AngelHoffman chapter 34 . 3/27/2010
You should be a professionl writer. SERIOUSLY. If this were at the bookstore I'd happily pay for it.

BUT WHERE'S THE REST? AH! Now I'm left hanging wondering what's going to happen, oh the suspence! I am subscribed to your notifications.

Brilliant, thank you so very much for the entertainment! WAY better than what they wrote in the show for Kutner!
AngelHoffman chapter 13 . 3/26/2010
Oh poor Kutner :*( My heart hurts so badly reading this.

You really should write for the show. You are amazing!
AngelHoffman chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
OMG this is like the best fanfic EVER...I hated the way they got rid of Kutner-your story is so much better! Your writing is fabulous...off to read more, and your other stories too!
Allons-y chapter 34 . 2/26/2010
Thank you for updating!

I love this story - Your characterization of House is spot-on. You get the inner monologue of "caring House" without making it too maudlin. And his dialogue is just right. And the subtle physical clues when he is distressed about Kutner, etc, are great, like the discarded cane, etc.

"...familiar explosion of realization color House's eyes," - that is just so good, you made me see it like I was watching HL in front of me.

Really liked McN's confession of his suicidal behavior, and what drew him back. I'd love a long scene with House and McN, too.

Hoping Kutner will be able to hang in there, and help catch the killer, along with House, and McN.

I only favorite House stories if they are excellent, and this is one of them. Thanks again for a great read!
Winka chapter 34 . 2/23/2010
Glad this story's not dead-and I appreciate the long chapters :D Love the story, love the characters, love the background and explanations. I'd like to see where it goes more with them. Good job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 34 . 2/23/2010
Great chapter!
lady wayfarer chapter 33 . 1/11/2010
this is really good, i can't wait to see what happens next!