Reviews for Company
WillWiththeSkill chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
I love Erik's personality traits so far! :3
GiantGreenGiraffeAttack chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
How is this story not shooting through the roofs? This is one of the most HILARIOUS stories I've read on this site, and you better update soon, or I'll be forced to castrate your armadillo, and that's messy business that NO ONE enjoys.

Have a good day, my dear.

Orestes Fallen chapter 57 . 3/19/2012
Wow. Amazing. I discovered this fic on Friday and it's definately my favorite modern retelling. The writing is fantastic, and some of it was SO funny. You have also converted me to E/C. Not just your E/C. EVERY E/C. I SHIP THEM SO HARRRRD. Also, Burn was HILARIOUS. I died laughing during that chapter. There actually is a musical adaptation of F 451. It's surprisingly good. So yeah. Awesome. I'm very excited to see how their (failed?) production of Les Mis turns out. Don't insult it THAT much or I will eat you. Don't EVER make a Mizzie angry. Trust me.
missawesome1213 chapter 57 . 3/17/2012
Absolutely fantastic! I love how Erik hates ALW and how you make illusions to the original story, like with the whole "this isn't a gothic novel" bit. Loved it! Also, I ship your Erik and Christine so hard that only diamonds can break it. I like Raoul, but I like him better gay! Love you, love the story, love your Erik!
Writer of the North chapter 57 . 3/16/2012
Do you know that Les Mis is coming out as a movie on December 7th? It's staring Hugh Jackman, Anne Hathaway, and Russle Crowe.
The Little Corinthian chapter 57 . 3/15/2012
Holy. Happy. Update. Dance. Batman. :0P Thank you for the PERFECT remedy to finals week, and an awesome treat right before graduation. I LOVE the angst, and am super stoked to see how (poorly?) the kids handle Les Mis. I hope for at least two Christine psychobabble fits. :0)

Glad you found your inspiration again- wasn't the 25th Anniversary performance incredible? I felt the same way when I finished watching it- like, *THIS* is why I love this show and this story so much. :0)

As always, wonderful work; and as always, I can't wait for more! :0)
miss awesome 1213 chapter 55 . 3/14/2012
*wild screams* You're back! Yay! I love the chapter and can't wait to read the next one. My review will be way better next chapter:)
Smidgie but cbf logging in chapter 56 . 3/14/2012
Hey! Welcome back! I didn't realise how much I'd missed your awesome story until I saw you'd updated!

I don't pretend to know anything about this kind of thing. You have a story about a highly specialised community (of which I know nothing) in a place extremely far from where I live and which I know nothing of. I noted on of your other reviewers' comments, the ones which I presume prompted the clarifications of the beginning of this chapter. I'd like to do a tiny bit of clarifying of my own:

Your. Story. Is. Amazing.

Your characters read with an incredible level of realism, and as for your portrayal of Erik, I find it to be right on the money. As in the opera house, he tries to control as much of his world as possible, and when the shit hits the fan - well, your Erik gets stoned, and the original used to go nuts and kill people. I think yours is something of an improvement. :)

Reinterpreting "Phantom" is a vital part of the fanfiction community. Without it we'd be stuck with the same old shit, over and over again, abusive!Raoul, indecisive!Christine, whiny!Erik, etc.

You're doing an amazing job. Keep at it.
Ordinary Rhode Islander chapter 22 . 3/13/2012 doesn't really work for Erik to be one of the privileged set. The whole point of his story is that he's the most talented one around, but has been shut out because of his face and, more subtly, because he's just a bourgeois son of a mason (remember, book-Christine looks down on his bourgeois furniture).

Meanwhile. Um...

Hello! Author! FFS! Using connections to make what's supposed to be an open audition effectively closed? Talk about cartoon villain level immorality. These kids' entitlement is beyond belief. I mean seriously, WTF is wrong with them?

The whole point of Erik is that he's been *shut out* because of his *face* and background. Having him so emphatically *not* shut out...really does not work. At all.

I notice you lost the other Rhode Islander who initially reviewed. This type of thing is probably why.
Hdns chapter 54 . 10/23/2011
This is the most awesomest story in the history of creation. You better update soon (pretty please!) and my fingers are crossed for Erik and Christine to get together! K bye!
The Little Corinthian chapter 54 . 10/19/2011
*happy update dance* I totally feel you on the crazy school-ness, so I'm even more grateful you managed to give us this chapter (it made me smile during a very shitty week). So thank you :0) Interesting to see what I'm hoping is the start of Erik's romantic interest in Christine. Must agree- I like SweetErik, too. AssholeErik is also fun, but SweetErik takes the cake.

Wonderful, as always- looking forward to more! :0D
violent darlings chapter 54 . 10/17/2011
Aw, Erik and Christine are so screwed up and yet so cute together. "Asshole Erik and Sweet Erik" - best way of describing Erik's weird dual personality I've ever heard of. :) Every chapter of this story is just completely awesome.
Alice'slittlemidgetfriend chapter 54 . 10/17/2011
Thank goodness that everything is all good on the Erik/Christine front! I, like Christine, enjoy Sweet Erik a lot more than Asshole Erik. So, was the whole Raoul's sexuality issue dealt with, or is that going to come up again?
violent darlings chapter 53 . 10/17/2011
I just have to say, I love this story. The amount of love I have this story right now is inexpressible. I love every single OC and every reinvented character from Phantom and I love your crazy, sarcastic, smartass, noseless Erik. Without a doubt one of the best stories on this site, ever.
Smidgie chapter 6 . 10/17/2011