Reviews for Karaoke Night
Unused Account Here chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
good.
Izzybella12 chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Awesome! So cute and fluffy! Sequel?
Amanda Everdeen chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Wow this was a super cool story. Honestly I loved it like, a ton! You are an amazing writer and as I always say (and it's probably getting annoying) Keep it up! You are super awesome (etc.)
Amanda Everdeen chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
Yay me again! Seriously I think you are really good there is so much percabeth,I love it! And now me catch pharse... KEEP IT UP! (seriously like, ROFL)
Amanda Everdeen chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
Uh hi it's me I review stuff yay me. Anyway you are a seriously talented writer! I probably said this in all me reviews but... KEEP IT UP! (LOL)
Amanda Everdeen chapter 8 . 8/17/2013
Hi remember me? Yah I review a ton... Well I think this story is super great! Keep it up.
Amanda Everdeen chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Yup it's me Again well I think this story is great so far. I 3 the song choices and the thing Nico is doing like, serious LOL
Amanda Everdeen chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awesome! You are so talented! Keep it up!
I am that Writer chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Everyone singing their songs was kind of funny, I liked the Percabeth in it, and the end of the story was great. Good job!

-I am that Writer
Monkeygirlz3 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
FINALLY HE ADMITIED IT! YES!
infinity chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
So, I just wanted to say that I have spent all night reading most of your fics, from most recent to the oldest, this one. Waiting For Tomorrow To Come brought me to you. It is my absolute favorite fic. It was so deep, and... I've already reviewed it under another name on it anyway, so I'll spare you the rant. Your recent fics, like the Makorra, are very good too. Then, as I went further and further down your archive, I watched in reverse how you came to be this epic writer. The earlier stories really were less good than the later ones.
Then I found this. Your first fic ever. And in truly all due respect (because this is so not a flame you're one of my absolute favorite fanfiction authors), this fic is terrible. Only an eight year old would really appreciate it. By now, you should know what's fundamentaly wrong with this story. You write SO MUCH BETTER now, and I'm glad and relieved to know that someone who writes a fic as mediocre as this could actually become quite amazing.
Anyway, I seriously don't like this. And I only read one and a half chapters. And saying you wouldn't update until you got a review was despicable. And I KNOW that now you're probably very aware of this. So here's some advice, take this pitiful story down. You write so wonderfuly better now, why would you need this black mark on your profile?
I don't mean to sound mean. If you don't take it off, I'd totally understand too. It's yours, and writing it probably helped you on your way to becoming what you are now. But you can do so SO much better now. And this fic is so bad.
So here's a long review. I only hope you'll read it now!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
hey he lived though
why do you want to know chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
ok fine i was wrong it wasnt just percabeth but a story that had percabeth forget my other statement, dont get me wrong i still would have liked a big build up but this story was still good bravo
why do you want to know chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
cute but i feel it was rushed i was kinda hoping for a big build up you know its no fun when it happens so fast just wanted some more get it or else there is no point in the story if there is no build up understand and now everything is gonna be percabeth from here on i love percabeth i really do fav couple ever but just percabeth in the story all the time understand ok
Anonymous chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
4 words, THIS SONG IS PERFECT, though I've noticed you changed some lyrics not it described Percy Very well...

it could have been Sparks fly though...