Reviews for The Travesty of Human Fallibility
What happens to Ginny and harry you can't just leave them like that don't get me wrong I'm dramione all the way didn't care much for potterXweasly but that ...are they gonna get divorced NO i don't let ps don't like the ending no hate opinion
GlitteryMermaid chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
OMG! This is really one of my favourite fan-fictions. I really loved it..surely gotta admit that. XD.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
THATS MY BIRTHDAY!
unearthing chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
wow draco malfoy seems like an asssshole in this fic
unearthing chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Hermione is the Queen of Sicily in Shakespeare's The Winter's Tale. So it's quite fitting that both mother and daughter have Shakespearean names.
unearthing chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
did he just date rape her? omg
janjan2009 chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Finally
JaneA0202 chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
ugh, i hate Hermione, she really is unbalanced.
JaneA0202 chapter 2 . 4/12/2013
why it is a few years later? i really thoyght it will be different.
but wasn't Malfoy drunk too? If he was, then it isn't rape,no?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
The writing was really good. The story was intense, and I couldn't stop reading it even though I hate the way the characters were portrayed. Malfoy raped Hermione, only to win her over? And she was weak enough to fall for it. And everyone else was falling apart. The title is certainly appropriate. The fact that I hate this story so much proves the skill of the author, since being a good writer includes drawing a strong response from readers. So take this a compliment, that even though I hate the story, I couldn't stop reading it. And I have never written such a long review.
Daivie chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Finally!
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
I loved this story...off to read the sequel now :)
ucallthisfanfic chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
please stop writing. Just. Please. Stop. Thank you
Berry chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
I loved this! I love the plot and your writing style! Though you sometimes incorrectly use 'your' and 'you're'. But still, everything else? Wonderful.

I thought Ginny was being incredibly selfish. She might not be happy, but what about the kids? Aren't they worth it to make her stay? And Harry. He saved the world. All his life, he couldn't live normally and he always had to make sacrifices. Finally he had Ginny, but now she leaves him too? Does he deserve that?

Finally, I was craving for Draco/Ophelia scenes. :( I wanted her to recognize him as her daddy not 'nuncle' but I guess that's what the sequel's for! :)
ever afters chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
I liked Draco and Hermione. It left me wanting more.

I loved Ron and Luna. I never thought they would make such a cute couple.

I don't like Ginny. I just didn't expect her to be that way. She is in love with Harry. I don't even understand what's got her knickers in a twist.

Most of the chapters were too dramatic. All the yelling, and stuff. Anyway, you write well. Good luck.