Reviews for The File
TheMuserWhoHatesMaths chapter 1 . 2/11
This would be a really good longer fic. Pleaaaase? c:
Inusagi chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
You know, this is something I'd like to see expanded upon. A longer fic.
Ducks and Sheep chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
This actually brought tears to my eyes

Xx Iris
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
that was brilliant.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
THis is just so...I want to hug Ianto.

I really do believe that Jack will now know and REALLY pay attention to Ianto's little details.
xLovely-Little-Psychopathx chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
oh my god im close to crying now
Janto.Girl chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Yayy! Thank you so much! :D That was amaing! :D Poor Ianto tho :( At least he has Jack! :D

Thank you again.

xox
LittleMissTake chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
yay :) but *shudders* seriously twisted medical file. love jack's total fail at subtlety- much like the fail of trying to be a secret organisation. jack just doesn't do subtle. as always, i love your owen, and his relationship with ianto. *is off to read the new snapshots*
Storms-Are-My-Nature chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. I really liked the way that Jack had a bit of a wake-up call and he worried senseless - it was still really in character, and I could believe that Jack would do that - and Ianto and Owen had this whole other relationship that Jack had no idea of.

Fantastic work - going to my favourites. :-D
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
aw...this is sad. now I want to climb in bed with them and hug Ianto too!
toobeauty chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
sad, tender and beautifully written! I am sure Jack will be there for him from now on.
Mc Parrot chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
And that one just give me the shivers. It reads like you know a little bit about manic depression too.

Loved your Owen characterisation
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Wonderful!

I love how you've approached the subject - not with OTT drama and not with stark blandness, but with tact and sensitivity. It's an important issue that is too often done badly in fic, so it's great to see a story like this that faces and rises to the challenge

Gx
laal ratty chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Yet another brilliant piece with strong characterisation. I'm always happy whenever you post a new chapter/story.
captainme chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I ofically love you for these extended snapshots, you know that?

That. Was. Awesome.