Reviews for X Men Adversaries: Sabretooth
Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 14 . 1/2/2011
Great chapter, been quite some time since you updated. But that's fine, it's just good to see that this excellent read wasn't abandoned or discarded in any way. It truly is a pleasure to read.

And wow, Scott swore. Heh, he's usually portrayed as a boyscout who doesn't swear. Glad you made him more human. And I can't wait to read what else you have in store for the characters.

Hope you update soon.
Nona chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
I love to see unified movie!fic, no matter the discrepancies in the flicks themselves! It's great seeing Victor losing himself to Sabretooth, surprisingly heartfelt in his embracing the animal inside.
Curious chapter 13 . 3/25/2010
Who's 'HIM' who betrayed Vickie!

Oh, great story by the way. I love it, the parts with Victor are the best in my opinion. I love how you made him such an animal.

Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 13 . 3/23/2010
Sweet! I love seeing what happened that day Logan left Team X through Victor's POV, it's really interesting. And you nailed Victor's character perfectly. And Magneto getting knocked out that easily, come on man he's got to get his act together lol and count his lucky stars that Victor didn't use more then a fist. But boy oh boy is he going to be sore, cause a punch from Victor isn't a light tap.

And Scott standing up to Victor was cool, even now you make me have more respect for the mutant then I used to before I read this fanfic. And shotting Victor in the back, that takes balls lol not to mention the second shot.

Glad you're back writting and didn't forget about this wonderful fanfic. Hopefully writers block doesn't plague you anymore and everything else is going fine.

GoldMotel chapter 13 . 3/23/2010
yes! an update! So excited! This chapter was so good!
Dragon of Silver chapter 11 . 3/11/2010
I just found this and must tell you that it's fantastic. Victor's embracing his inner Sabertooth is often written in fanfic as 2-dimentional bloodlust, but there's something deeper here. It seems more a primal human instinct for violence than an animalistic one. Maybe its because he doesn't just need blood but also fear.

Scott’s well written too. Angsting teenagers in stories usually annoy me, but there's just enough of a hint of the leader he's going to become to make it believable that he will become Cyclops.

Anyway, that's my two cents, feel free to disagree :)
Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 12 . 10/21/2009
Wow... that was quite emotional for Scott. Felt for him the entire time I read this chapter. Really do hope that he'll be fine and doesn't do anything stupid when he sees Victor Creed. I like that you make Hank and Eric not get along very well from what I could tell. But it's a difference of points of views and beliefs that causes that no doubt. And I like that Scott didn't like Eric's smile.

Anywho can't wait until next chapter.
Oro-kun chapter 11 . 10/16/2009
Oh... my god... *gasping* I feel so bad for those children. This was worse then the last chapter I reviewed... The horrors they must have faced...

And Professor Xavier's point of view about Victor isn't far off... Unfortunately at this point I don't think there's a way to redeem the large feral.

Excellent story by the way. I absolutely love it! I wonder though, out of curiousity... Would you ever consider doing one with Wolverine's point of view and someone elses too. Maybe Xavier's or even Storms for that matter or even Kurt's it would be interesting to read about too outsiders POV within the X-Men group/school... Anywho it's up to you on what stories you write and what stories you don't.

Great job so far and I absolutely love reading it... Oh! Great job on the Scott POV chapters too by the way.

Update soon!
Oro-kun chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
*Scoffing* Immoral, Vic you shouldn't be such a hypocrit. What you do is immoral... geez...

Now that I got that out of my system... Great chapter. Though I couldn't help but dread for the kids in his flashback. Poor guys... and girl. It's absolutely horrible what they probably went through. Especially at the end of Victor's claws.

Great job with this.

And I also like the other side's of Professor Xavier too. The side where he's willing to read your mind by force more or less and keep you contained there. Goes to show, he's not as pacifist as he seems to be when you first meet him.
Oro-kun chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
Oh man, Vic you shouldn't have done that. Especially when there's more then one adult there, though he must not have let that click in his mind due to his emotions.

And the ending of this chapter! Superb! I thought it was funny, not sure if it ws suppose to be funny but it was. Especially with the fact that Magneto covered his eyes and mouth with metal.
Oro-kun chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
Wow... Short but sweet chapter! I loved it! And the last chapter was great too. Although, I have to admit that I don't like Scott Summers all that much. It's only Wolverine/Logan and Victor Creed/Sabretooth for me X3

But ya, short chapter, but it's sweet. I loved it all the same. And it packed enough of a punch to make up for it's shortness.
Oro-kun chapter 3 . 10/16/2009
I loved last chapter by the way...

And this chapter... OH MY GOD! You had me at the edge of my seat. I was both cheering Victor on and wishing he didn't do that to the man. Poor little man... should have called in sick today.

Victor reminded me why he's feared and hated by most in this chapter. He truly can be an animal sometimes, can't he?

Anywho great chapter.
Oro-kun chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Excellent chapter! And excellent story so far! I am falling in love with Victor Creed, and you portrayed him perfectly! I absolutely love the emotional rollercoaster that he pretty much was on for a moment there until he managed to push it all down. WELL DONE!
Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
This was better then I expected! I absolutely love how you done it at the start looking more like flashback of sorts but it turning out to be a memory and still in the present. It really does lay out the abilities of Charles and what Victor's going through at the moment perfectly. WELL DONE! I loved it!

Nagaku Tsuzuku Yami chapter 10 . 9/18/2009
Great chapter. The way you had it shifting throughout the entire chapter kept me on my toes. Very interesting to read. Well done.

I hope you update soon.