Reviews for Darkness Will Fall
Element-OverLord chapter 5 . 7/13/2013

Aorta Heartless chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Checks profile
Awesome story, I really hope you continue it.
Bassclone13 chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
You have no idea how long I've waited for a Naruto/The Darkness crossover fic. NO IDEA. Any ones I did come across were bland and couldn't project the Darkness correctly. No little comments or tidbits that made the Darkness the Darkness.

And on top of this you are the creator of Of Humans and Quarians which is an awesome read. I salute your penmanship.
Thoughts13 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Gah! This is so exciting. And I'm not jsut saying that because of the succubus ;) but the concept of the darkness itself is really interesting. And I like the harem that's being created here.
Mes-012 chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Oh my, what happened to Zabuza and Haku? Yay, new twist in the arc! Lillith seems pretty nice, hope she comes back with a few extra kills for some Naruto action ) Can't wait to see the next chap if you decide to update )
Mes-012 chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Omg, leprecaun minions. How awesome is that?
Mes-012 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Lol, just took a peek at the titles of the next chapters. Can't say that there's going to be much good news for Naruto and his group. But i can't wait to see what the Darkness is pointing him towards. ) Update soon please
Mes-012 chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Yay!~ Dynamic changes to the storyline. Thanks for describing his powers more, was a bit confused after the last chap. Am going to wonder if you're going to combine the shadow clones with the darkness minions somehow. Teehee, shadow minions, right?

Kill a clone *POOF* suddenly a imp/goblin starts flying at your face "RAWR!" Lol. Funny things...

First impression of Ami was that she was going to be portrayed as one of the useless fangirls, but i'm glad to see that she's going to be put in as one of the mains.

But the only thing i don't like about this chap, must be the inability to conceive a child. HOW COULD YOU? Wah. I mean, the only way i found your site was because of curiosity and your Icha Icha memoirs.

Lesh see how long naruto can abstain then, neh?

Mes-012 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Completely supporting the fact that Naruto now has tiny, miniature helper minions. They're awesome! Was wondering if this fic is based on anything or if it is entirely original, other than the fact that it comes from the Naruto world.
SethFC chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
i love this story naruto and the darkness Brilliant.
Sora. Seeker of Light chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
nice this is very intresting i look forward to more
Modify the Lifestream chapter 5 . 8/23/2009
One of the very few The darkness crossover stories...and a well done one as well. looking forward to the next chapter.
TheDon1023 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
hey Jackie lost his virginity when he was like 13 to a female cop while he was being interrogated, you should work that into the story. id like to see him lose his V-card before the time skip. it really shouldnt be much of a problem i would think
greywizard-dumblemort chapter 5 . 8/6/2009
SirHenryMF chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
Loved the fight scene kudos to whoever helped you with it. Love gnarl making an appearence. He is the gnarl from overlord right?