Reviews for You're a Terrible Liar
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/23
Nice...ds was truly very good...kinda sad...poor wolf...but ds was very very good :)
Tblu2326 chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
The summary suggest that Yuri would prove to Wolfram that he was genuinely in love with him...but only near the end he admits so, and in his freaking mind! What use is there in that!?
Zombie girl kawaii 432 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I am glad it was a happy ending :)
xprincewolf09 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
you should have warned me in the genre that this is drama, hurt/comfort or whatever i'm already cryingTTTT
sweetandspice chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
It was really good.
Unstable.A chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I thought Wolfram would aknowledge Yuuri's love in the end .-.
pikeebo chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
... but Wolf still think he is in unrequited love ... that's quite sad ... Maybe a sequel to dispel that thought?
Lady Deredrum chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Poor Wolfyyy. I have no idea why but I feel like going all jack-the-ripper on that Jasline chick. She annoys me.
Great story!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
GYAAA! GAH!

In the end They both playing stupid! D'X

Yuuri should tell him more forward with honest aura that he love Wolfram!

It's hurt!

Conrad angry at Yuuri was so very absolutely rare! *shocked*
*sighed* But not impossible though...
After all... his beloved cute brother feel hurt, and he can't help but do nothing... *sighed*
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
oh damn poor wolf and hot damn i cn see them doing it in my mind and its not leaving and it fuckn hot lol
tonii chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
wait!won't you finish thiiiissssss?
chase3136 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This broke my heart! It gave me the same feeling of frustrated hopelessness that the KKM! series gave me. (Seasons one & two were the worst for Yuri's denial and prejudice clouding his judgement of Wolfram. Season three gave me hope for a more loving Yuri towards Wolfram, even if Wolfram had become more insecure and hopeless by that time.) I soooooooo wish that Yuri would just SAY how he feels, but because of his own insecurities and confusion I believe that this story was very In Character for him, and yes I agree with your perception of Wolfram as well! (I really wanna whack Yuri over the head a few times, ya know?)

"The lips were softer than melted ice cream, sweeter than honey and heated like the fire which the other possessed." This is an AWESOME description and oh so sweet, it made me hungry for ice cream covered in honey by the fireplace amoung other things... which were completely sated by your Yaoi, which was HOT HOT HOT! I'm glad that you mentioned at the end that Yuri felt the same... poor Wolf, I do agree that even though he would never really forgive Yuri for it, he wouldn't be able to leave Yuri if he truely did cheat. And I don't actually think that Yuri would cheat but his actions have always been at comflict with that because he's so nice and treats everyone equally, which essentually means that he's never treated Wolfram any differently then cute strangers, damn him. Anyway, my heart is broken but I still have hope, thank you for sharing your compelling work! Heh.
tk04 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
No way. I can't believe it end up like this. I don't know its a happy or sad ending. I can say the making out parts was hot. Thanks
SouriMaxwellYuy068 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Okay the first thing I'm going to say is that I absolutely love this story and I don't mean anything bad by what I'm going to say next I just want this story to be better than it already is (which is really really good).

Okay here goes: you spelled the way Wolf says mother wrong it's actually spelled haha-ue not Hahawe. Second why did you say that Wolf and Yuuri were going to dine with Wolf's mother and father (which is actually spelled chichi-ue not Chichihuwe) when they were dining with his mother and brothers (which would be Ni-san)? Also Henachoko and wimp are the same word. And you might want to recheck the document because I found other words wrong and I think some grammar problems as well (same with your other stories...also no offense meant but do you have a beta? like someone to check your work because if you don't they have some here at for you).

Hope you don't take offense to any of this I just want you to have the best stories you can have since I and others enjoy reading them so much. Ja ne _
arte0135 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Amazing story, but it is so sad that he is making him suffer like that. Please write a sequel. Such pain is so unbearable.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »