Reviews for The Challenge
Mary-Sue chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
THANK GOD! You really had me scared for a minute there! But at least everyone gets nice, big, happy families! Twins, anyone?
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Is Neville going to give birth to a foot? Because that's much more pleasant than the sad idea in my head, where there's a misscarried fetus floating around with it's brother. That's also very creepy. Also, you killed Fenrir. But still, a good story.
Lela50310 chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
I guess Fenrir can rest in his grave peacefully. Your wish is granted, Fenrir.
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I love the part about the Longbottom twins, actually, the whole pregnancy with the group with all of them carrying twins!
Fenrir died! No! He waited all this time. . . . I can't believe it.
I'm happy for Draco and Harry though. Unforgettable story!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
I never did get the idea of loving someone in the past then saying you love another person at the same time in the same kinda way. Seems a bit like cheating or indecisiveness.
LOTRhobbitses chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I fell in love with the story I truly did :D your writing is gorgeous and the way you describe events and the character's feelings was truly overwhelming! The story also had a respectable length which I appreciate in any case. Though, I must say that the author's notes kind of broke the rhythm of the story, however there weren't many of them: fair enough!

Also I never imagined that Fenrir could be so... Nice and loving loved that part too. Great job!
Kindred01 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I like this
Kindred01 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Arithmancy Master chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Whilst I did enjoy the story, I did not like it as much as your previous one. Fenrir was a bit too OOC for me. The books showed him quite clearly on Voldemort's side. To change this means that it might as well have been a random werewolf that Harry met.

I thought that the explanation about licking wounds was good and original, especially when it also gave the reason why Remus had so many scars.

It seemed a bit careless for three students who are friends within a year group to all get pregnant. Unfortunately, that is something that happens in reality but not usually to some of the smartest students.

I like the fact that in both this and your other story you have pregnant males being very careful on the stairs. I fell down a full flight of stairs when 6 months pregnant and couldn't walk properly for months afterwards. (Healthy child resulted. And no, I was not a pregnant male!)

You don't seem to have posted anything for a while. Hope you were not put off by either the low level of responses or any suggestions/criticisms made in reviews. I'm not an author myself but I'm sure it must be difficult if people only write to tell you what they think could have been done better rather than what they liked.
RyderOrion chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I really like this this story... But honestly it was rediculous to read 45 thousand plus words in one chapter... Obviously you broke it up into chapters so you should put those chapters into a multiple chapter story instead of just 1 chapter with you saying it's different chapters... You obviously know how to add multiple chapters since your epilogue is in a different chapter then the rest... Please separate because it would be much easier to read... Other then that it was a great story...
Redbane chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
Another well written story! OwO
Rokkis chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Hm... always like a good Fenrir/Harry but this isn't all that great. The beginning of the story is sound. And I love the way they get closer to mating. But it really ruins the story when Fenrir keeps babbling about how he most likely won't live so Harry has to move on. That together with pairing in the summary actually tells us basically the entire story. And really WTF would Fenrir be so pessimistic that he less then two weeks after fcuking the child told him he would die and most importantly wouldn't BOTHER fighting for his freedom... It's stupid. If Fenrir was so bloody noble then Harry should of course gone to the MoM and tried to make sure the man got a proper trial! They didn't even bother fighting for their love.

Also Harry's attraction to Draco is just too intense. Fine with looking but considering how lovely dovey they seemed when Harry left I can't believe that he would so readily be even aware of Draco's charm.

The final nail in the coffin for this fic is how quickly Harry and Draco get together. The children of his previous lover haven't even exited his body but he's already found a new beau... You've made Harry into a rather lovely slut in this...

Actually the nail came earlier. It came with Severus Snape's wonderfully OOC behavior with blurting out... "I'm you Father, Luke!" Honestly. If you are using JKRs characters then at least you can try to get them in slight character! What's the point of using them if they all seem like Mary Sues?

Lastly the formatting sucks. You should really take the time to split up the chapters properly.

This story had promise but it crashed and burned horribly.

calileane chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
I read the end on a song of Katy Perry 'thinking of you'... some parts went well with your story... and it was pure luck this song passed when it did

Well at least , yes, Harry will always be thinking of Fenrir... But, no, Draco is not second best like the song says In fact, Drago is 'as best' as Fenrir I'm not sure they wouldn't have formed a trio if Fenrir had lived.

Your story is making me write everything and anything... But I just wanted to tell you... more than 'I loved it': I 'favorited' it
JadedLover chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
i literally cried when you made Fenrir die, it was really upsetting even tho i loved the fic. Im adding u to my favorites incase u write more.
doxiesmom14 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
i love this story. i cried.