Reviews for The Good, The Grammy and The Ugly
panevil chapter 32 . 6/26/2009
I am sorry to see the story end. But do have to give you kudos for a great story, had me checking my email several times a day just to see if another chapter posted, thanks for another great story. Will just have to wait patiently for the next. LOL.
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 32 . 6/26/2009
Oh POOP! It's over!

Had to laugh at the comment from the doctor at the hospital about having to shave a portion of Keith's hair to treat the scalp wound. That's our boy!

Carol blushed as they all looked at her and she remembered why Keith hadn't been wearing a seatbelt just before the crash. With a little imaginatin, I'm sure the someone would have figured it out. Probably Danny. LOL

The fact that Keith is getting restless and eager to get back to "normalcy" is right on spot. He's always been a workhorse, and you represented that very clearly here.

I knew that we hadn't heard the last from the DJ's at that radio station, but I never really thought that they'd be behind the whole kidnapping thing. That was a surprise. I had almost forgotten about them.

Shirley decision to overlook Keith and Laurie's "outing" in LA kind of surprised me too. Good call Mom!

I got to admit that I was a bit disappointed that Keith and Carol didn't really "get together." But it was a good ending to a really great story.

Hurry with the next one, okay. Maybe a sequel...

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 29 . 6/23/2009
Wow...Reuben...just...wow. Damn, I was proud of him. Loved his retort to "Go to hell."-"After you." Smash!

And now, with rescuers close at hand, Keith is too delerious to be of much help to them. He hid himself too well. Heck, I never would have thought of that.

Jackie, this story has had some excellent writing. So much action in the last few chapters. But I can see that it's starting to wind down, and soon I'll be jonesing for another story, let alone another chapter. Good thing there's another author posting presently.

Come on tomorrow!

(Is it February yet?)

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 28 . 6/22/2009
Go Reuben, go!

Wow, Carol sure is brave to go it alone in the woods...at night. Good on her!

Keith is starting to hallucinate. Very interesting. I love the fact that you brought a childhood memory into it. That was a good read in itself.

And now Keith is starting to wonder if he'll survive the situation.

Is it gonna rain on him? Geez, I hope not. He's got enough to deal with!

Okies, (im)patiently waiting for more.

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 27 . 6/21/2009
OMG! With the cliffhanger you left us with, I could have strangled you for starting this chapter out at the Partridge home! It took all of my willpower to read through that first, and not skip ahead.

Danny finding out that the money wasn't all there, was priceless. Pardon the pun. LOL I can just see the look on his face.

So now Keith has another injury on top of everything else. Wow, you're merciless girl!

For a minute there, I thought you were going to kill off Carol. I was clutchin my mouse so tight that I thought I was going to need a new one.

After all that, Keith still has the energy to give her a toe curling kiss. I've said it before, and I'll say it again...What a guy!

Need more, need more...

panevil chapter 26 . 6/20/2009
I bow to your great writing oh master. You have it all in this chapter. Laughter, sadness, and suspense. I can only aspire to be almost as good as you. I love all your stories. Please never stop writing. Maybe one day you'll write an actual non-fiction book and I want the first copy. Promise me?
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 26 . 6/20/2009
"Keith's grin grew along with another part of his anatomy." Jackie you sure have a way with words! And Keith sure has a way with...you know.

It sure is a good thing that "the jerk" didn't stumble across them as they laid there, making out. I shudder to think.

Once again, you've got me on the edge of my seat. I thought for sure that they'd ditched the kidnappers.

Now I'm really jonesin'!

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 25 . 6/20/2009
Oh wow, two fun filled chapters at once!

Okies, chapter 24:

Good grief, Charlie Brown! They came so close to getting caught again. Keith's coughing would have done them both in for sure. What self control...when he wants to. LOL And running a high fever to boot. It's just like him to hide that fact too.

It sure was a good idea to ship Chris and Tracy off to Mrs. Monahan's, way to scary stuff for the little 'uns.

Chapter 25:

I should have known that it'd come down to the two of them in one sleeping bag! Geez, even when he's not trying! I almost forgot about the dried blood in his hair, but when he reached up to touch it, and he thought about the (cold) stream, I thought, 'uh oh.' But I really didn't think he'd fall in head first! Now he's really in trouble.

I love the way Carol takes charge when she realizes that he's now wet and feverish. Man, she's a keeper! Knows just how to handle a guy. LOL (Good Lord, did I just say that?)

Waiting for more...Please!

panevil chapter 24 . 6/18/2009
whoa! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat here. I was eating my popcorn as I read and almost bit my finger because I was so into the story I forgot to reload my hand with more popcorn...another great chapter.
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 23 . 6/17/2009
Whoa baby! I'm really getting into this one, Jackie.

Chapter 22 was packed full of action, with Keith and Carol making a break for it. Brave kids. Or maybe just scared poopless...too bad it didn't quite pan out.

I can see that these two youngsters are going to have some serious makeout sessions when this is over. I can't even imaginse flirting in a situation like that. But then again...ah, you know. We're talking about Keith-fricken-Partridge here!

Keith has retained his great sense of humor in all of this. Imagine him acusing Carol of trying to shove something into his scull. That was too funny.

Great thinking on his part (even if he does have a head injury), to come up with a cryptic message for his family.

I can only imagine how much pain and discomfort Keith is in right not. Here he is, not quite over a respitory illness, battered, beaten, and saving his and Carols bacon! What a guy!

I have to say that my favorite part is near the end of chapter 23. Carol asks Keith if he'd like her to look at his injuries, and all he can think of is sex. How typically Keith.

I'm very glad that Shirley has finally forgiven Laurie and Danny; not that I ever doubted that she would, of course.

Only half a mil for America's Heartthrob? Hoo boy...

It figures that Danny would be the one to realize that Keith was giving them a clue as to where he thought he might be. Sometimes that kid is too smart for his own good, but this is not one of those times.

Oh boy, here we go again. Geez, I hate wating...

Still jonsin'

panevil chapter 21 . 6/15/2009
whoa, what an exciting chapter. I felt sorry for Laurie, not so much for Danny. LOL. You always leave me wanting more, great job. I didn't get to read the chapter until early this morning as I was defraging my computer. Was really happy to see another, you sure have been pouring them out fast. I know I say it every review but again thanks for being a great writer.
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 21 . 6/15/2009
Jackie, you are quickly becoming the Queen of Cliffhangers. You ain't got nuthin' on me, baby!

I certainly can relate to Laurie; lying awake in bed, waiting for Keith to come home. Oh, I bet that she's just kicking herself right now.

Great job on describing the sights and sounds. I could just about picture it all in my head, kinda like watching a movie.

I gotta admit that I was a little surprised that Shirley would be so forceful in her apparent anger at Laurie and Danny.

Okies, jonesin again. Jackie, you have a way of making me wish my life away. LOL

Karen
Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 20 . 6/14/2009
OMG Jackie, you're killin' me here!

First of all, I have to say the plan that the three of them worked out and executed was pure genius! But, boy oh boy, are they gonna be in big trouble. Who in the world could refuse America's Heartthrob when he says "Please?" And Danny being caught with his ear to the door, that was just classic! Loved it.

And the part where Keith is finally free, but keeps jumping at his own shadow, that was freakin' funny!

But now I'm a bit worried. We all know that the kidnappers are getting ready to snatch him, but when the car crashed into the tree after being forced off the road and down an embankment, all I could think about was that Keith had taken his seatbelt off in order to get a little frisky with Carol as she drove. Naughty, naughty boy.

Jackie, it never fails. Each chapter you post just makes me jones for the next one. Sigh...

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 19 . 6/13/2009
Okies, I had to laugh at the opening scene, where Keith runs his hands through his hair in frustration, and leaves some of it sticking straight up. Now that was a visual that made me smile. I totally understood Shirley's unconscious reaction!

The teasing that goes on between the three older siblings is pretty true to life. I love it!

I can only imagine the frustration that Carol must be feeling! Double DOH! I really feel for her. The fact that Keith is so unconcerned for his own safety is so Keith. For a minute there, I really thought he was going to get nabbed at the venue when he went for a walk by himself. But now I'm thinking that he's going to sneak out of the house to see Carol...and WHAM! He's gonna get snatched, I can feel it! LOL

I just can't wait to see just how he accomplishes it.

Is it tomorrow yet?

Mystical Lady Partridge chapter 18 . 6/12/2009
Yay, Marvin to the rescue! Oh, but something tells me that it won't matter much. They're gonna nab our boy anyway...

"He hadn't even been in school long enough to get in trouble." Oh but, we're talking about Keith here...isn't his middle name Trouble?

And Carol is such a peach! Then again, I guess it would be hard to stay mad at him...I mean, just look at him! LOL

Typical Danny to think that it was cool to have a bodyguard, until it started to inconvience him. A little amusing that one of Keith's first thoughts that it was going to put the kabosh on his dating life. Tina, Tina, Tina...grow up girl!

Thanks again Jackie, for a wonderful chappie!

Sigh...