Reviews for Sharing: An Emmett x Jacob Story
Jissy2013 chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
Love it so sweet and sexy.. . .
UnitedHaruDinmarkOreo's Books chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
CONTINUE... OR DIE
Mortal SLAYER V2 chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
GIGGLE! HEHE... I have nothing else to say
MORTAL SLAYER chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
OMGGG OMG OMG OMG! CAALLM DOWN MORTAL SLAYER! **Mortal slayer looks at his erection and wishes his bf was present** OMG! OMG! OMG! wow. Although I've never heard of cum that tastes of wine and berries... WANNA TRY IT!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
Wow. That was a really good Fanfiction
TraleeBoyd chapter 10 . 7/9/2014
Chasps 9 and 10 r the same
Rachel Goldstein chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
This is wonderfully erotic indeed, especially, so we've found out, when done in a Hitler-ish voice, you should try!
Johnathan chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
That was fucking fantastic! The only real problem I had was the very few grammatical errors you had. Other than that it was very well written! (by the way I just have the tendency to look for grammatical errors in everything I read)
Cat chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Vary good
Reece Assanha chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I thought that was great but wondering if you could maybe do something a bit less sweet and innocent with the same couple because that would definitely be a good chapter but really good the way it is too so thanks very much!
blamlove83 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awesome job!
Lovepower chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I've read the whole story except 9 and 10 are the same and I can't read the vows plz someone help me out :( I love the story though and I don't think chapter 8 is up either but still a great story I love the characters and romance
WingedDemonWolfGirl chapter 12 . 5/28/2013