Reviews for Knightfall
Pobre chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Holy hell!
TheXBlackXQueen chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
One of the best stories I have read amazing job.
Marc Ello chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Man! Every time I read this fic I keep crying! Now , mind you, they are manly tears but tears non the less. Great job! I'm a huge fan!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Very moving. Had me fighting off tears! Well written and well paced. Kinda confused about what Melia found though... Was that a clone? The HARDAC android from TAS? Power-Armor (hope not, cuz if Dick can't handle the role, she definitely can't)? Either way, loved it and hope there's a planned sequel in the works!
GabrielTDO chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
i have no words fit to describe how moving this fic is, one of the few that have actually made me cry while reading it, heck it's making me cry just remembering it so i could review.
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
this isn't the first time batman has left a corpse. He'll be back.
TwistedGem chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Heart-breakingly beautiful. That was so sad! But i loved it! Great story.
Psalms chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
This, as a whole, was REALLY good. If you can write like this for the remaining chaps of Lost Soul. With the detail and emotion then that too will become even better than it already is...still waiting for that update *wink*. Overall, fantastic job. I'm almost inspired to write my own fanfic now. Excellent!
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
Epicness on a unbelievable scale.
Ryota - At Your Service chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
I would like to preface this review by saying that this story has made me break my self imposed rule to never review fanfictions due to my having read so many. That being said, allow me to say:

I loved this.

I pride myself in the knowledge that I have read more than almost anyone I know, fanfiction or not. And in my time spent reading, I have seen few that match this story in quality. You captured the essence of the characters and accurately portrayed how each would respond to death. I could feel their pain radiating through your words, and felt myself empathizing with their grief.

Another thing I pride myself in is my control over my emotions. However, from the end of the first chapter to the very last word of the epilogue, I could not stop crying. I feel no shame in admitting this, I cried; for Bruce, for Alfred, for the League and for the world. Even though the rational, logical side of me that is ever so strongly present kept on telling me that this is a work of fiction using fictional characters, I could not help but feel great sadness and loss.

I applaud you sir. You are truly talented person and I feel honored to have read this. On that note I say thank you and farewell.

-Ryota
en extase chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
"The man... was just that... a man." Brilliant.
Daxios chapter 8 . 8/30/2009
I clicked on this story not know what to expect, i have read a couple of your other works and i thought i would give this a try. I must say that i think that this a well written story. There are few mistakes here and there , small typos nothing major. Overall this was a great story.
TheMightyErrg chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
WOW ! I didn't think you could have ended this story any better than this. Amazingly well done!

Truly a phenominal job on the whole thing.

Fantastic ! Great job !

Looking forward to more from you in the future.
TheMightyErrg chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
I was actually afriad to read this. Since the others were so intense I thought Diana's would be too much to take.

So glad I did.

It was totally AWESOME!

I cannot believe the amazing job you did , not just with all of them , but Diana as well. I think you hit her reaction perfectly. Each and every one , but hers especially.

Loved it ! Absolutely loved it! Phenominal!

I commend you on a really great job ! Well done !
Agent Kennedy chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
Absolutely fantastic work my friend. Many of the "rememberance" chapters caused more than a few tears. I feel you've done justice to all the characters involved. Great job.