Reviews for Awakening Love
Guest chapter 17 . 10/18/2013
boobs
ThatCrazyGirlReading chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
Omg right when you mentioned kingdom hearts I screamed my mom ran in she thought I was being murdered until she heard me mutter "roxas is at Disney land I wanna go to Disney land I wonder if axels there?" What a eventful night and tommros the NYS test
tamika chapter 17 . 8/22/2012
one day girl named tamika met the twins of ouran high schools host club so she sent them a love note for a date andso now one of them is her boyfriend
TamaHaru chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
hunny refers to Tamaki as Tama-chan. just lettin u knoe n the story is good so far.
zia9583 chapter 2 . 10/4/2010
Uh Oh... Cheerios!
zia9583 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This is pretty good so far!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I like the start. ;)
kate4394 chapter 30 . 1/1/2010
this was so good. i really liked your story. now off to your sequal!
pandazrule chapter 30 . 12/29/2009
WOW! Wonderful! So dramatic and beautiful!

The only thing that kinda broke the fourth wall is Eclaire and Tamaki's grandmother's unnatural strength... are they vampires?... zomg! Twilight references! 0o0
Ai Usagi chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Ah ha ha! You should read the manga, you'll like it! There's even a chapter where Tamaki and Kyoya switch brains and Hani becomes fat! Also, once you get to chapter 55 and up, there's a lot of TamaHaru stuff going on!
all-around otaku chapter 30 . 12/21/2009
Great ending! Is that story "gods and angels" a continuation af this story if so you'll be seeing more of me around. See ya.
pandazrule chapter 29 . 12/10/2009
Amazing! Excellent! Can't wait for the next chappie! And the sequel... i can tell that's gonna rock my socks!
pandazrule chapter 28 . 12/2/2009
Ah... LOVELY! Absolutely splendid! I love it~!
pandazrule chapter 27 . 11/19/2009
Yay! That was funneh!

Yay for romance in the next chappie! I need some lovey stuff! Thats pretty much my whole reason for fanfics... lol, not the only one, really.
all-around otaku chapter 26 . 11/12/2009
Sorry i didn't check up on this fanfic for a couple of weeks ans didn't see you had updated. Now onto the chapters, this is an interesting turn of events for this fanfic. Hope to see more updates soon.