Reviews for What's in a Name
Stupid-Username12345678910 chapter 39 . 2/18
Please update this amazing story!
Ichiro chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
It's really been a while...this is the third time I've read this fic and it never fails to stab me right in the feels every single time. I got into the fandom of Warriors of a young age and this was one of the first fics I have ever read and it's always been part of my childhood and always there when I grew up. So, really thank you so much for this fic because I've just read it again and Darkpaw's plan just comes flooding back all over again. Well, even though it may not be updated again or maybe hopefully an update will come (still clinging to that strand of hope), thank you again for this amazing fic :D
ravensdarkflight
almondbutter chapter 39 . 8/31/2013
THIS IS FANTASTIC! I READ THE WHOLE THING! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON IT'S MARVELOUS YOURE DOING GREAT! :D
TheGhost129 chapter 39 . 8/19/2013
Are they at the lake?
Snowclaw Of Thunderclan chapter 39 . 6/3/2013
Darkstripe why do you get Darkshadow into situations like this, just leave the guy alone. Anyway great chapter and overall a amazing story I can't wait to see were Darkshadow ends up next.
Sunken chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 39 . 4/20/2013
Just update
PLEASE
Its over half a year know
Guest chapter 39 . 3/29/2013
Update please
Lillydawn chapter 39 . 2/20/2013
I hate you.I FUCKING hate you!I'm laying here on my bed 1:00in the FUCKING morning and then come here to find it unfinished!UPDATE SOON OR ELSE SHIT IS GONNA GO DOWN!
Rainclaw99 chapter 39 . 12/29/2012
Oh my god the whole damn story has been amazing but I can't believe it ended there where it still needed more work. I know you're in college and everything. Please hear my desperate cry and continue this cruel, wonderful, mystifying' and downright amazing story.
Rainclaw99 chapter 36 . 12/29/2012
Dang Mutt gave me such sickining and head spinning feeling when he told Darkshadow what Cara did to their kits. I even smiled a little during the murder of the trio from Bloodclan ( im no sadist or anything trust me) but this is just sick.
Rainclaw99 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
So cryptic and mysterious... I love it ! You're so cruel and unforgiving... it reminds me of how I am in one of my many common moods. Well overall its amazing.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/18/2012
yes missing you
just update please
Guest chapter 39 . 11/9/2012
Can you please update
I love this story so much!