Reviews for 30 Days of Night
Reinbeau chapter 24 . 10/2
My sister sent this to me to read. So glad she did. Great Story! We could sure more like it :O)
Sox21 chapter 32 . 3/28
This was fantastic, really well written and completely believable in terms of how the characters reacted to the different situations.
ErinSmith20 chapter 1 . 11/1/2021
I love this story! I’ve read it a few times now but I don’t think I reviewed, shame on me! I loved how you combined the two worlds and then made it all your own. I loved how you wrote the characters I already knew (Twilight) and made me fall in love with new ones. The ending was satisfying but left me wanting more…I would love Beau’s story told if you were ever so inclined : )
Sarah chapter 32 . 6/28/2021
This is just so glorious. I love how you made this as much about the relationship between Bella and the Cullen's as between her and Edward. I love how much Bella kicks ass in Barrow, and her dealing with frightening vampires. Such a great fusion, I love this fic
Freya chapter 32 . 4/26/2020
Great story! Thanks!
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 32 . 2/17/2020
Phenomenal! Thank you!
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 32 . 3/4/2018
Great story writing! So many gruesome parts but still staying true to the characters. Vampire Bella controlling herself after causing the transformation to herself is so Bella. :-) She protects those she loves. Got a kick out of the scene where the Cullens rush to her aid, then stop and stare at Fierce Fighting Bella!

Bittersweet moment where Alice thinks about the future that will never come to pass now: Edward holding his and Bella's daughter. Bella realizing there are things she will no longer get to enjoy. Her transformation didn't happen the way she would have wanted.

Will you write anymore stories?
Guest chapter 32 . 1/13/2017
i think that was an unconventional ending, but i really liked it. the "we're okay" is so much better than a kiss. just because a kiss would be too early in their relationship. Honestly this fic is one of my favorites. It's so fantastically dramatic!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/13/2017
i love how they just keep blowtorches and chainsaws in the garage. i guess the chainsaw makes sense, but what would they need blowtorches for? haha i love your story
SonjaLei17 chapter 32 . 5/28/2016
This. Was. AMAZING! Oh my gosh! Had me immediately hooked on it from the very beginning. I love how you combined these two stories together and made it your own. Everything, just everything about it was so wonderful! The Cullen's protectiveness over Bella, Bella being a complete and total badass (fuck yeah!), Beau and Bella bonding, Rosalie and Bella bonding, Emmett, the way you wrote the attack on Barrow and later the fights with Victoria and her army, Bella's inner emotions and thoughts, just everything! So, so good :) Thank you so much for sharing!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Love this
BridieM chapter 32 . 1/2/2016
I loved this story. Thank you for leaving it up.
divyvicki chapter 32 . 6/20/2015
Perfect ending. Loved it.
divyvicki chapter 31 . 6/20/2015
What a wonderful solution.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 6/20/2015