Reviews for 30 Days of Night
RogueAlly chapter 31 . 2/19/2015
I love that. I love that Eben and Stella are staying with Charlie. It gives me such happy little heart flutters. Almost everything is perfect. Charlie just has to wake up, dammit!
RogueAlly chapter 30 . 2/19/2015
I love Bella's epiphany. Although, what happened to the chunk of her face? I feel sad that she may never get it back.
RogueAlly chapter 29 . 2/19/2015
So secretly I wanted Beau to become a vampire from about the time he and Bella started bonding. Totally awesome. I think he'll get along with Emmett, too. I also kinda want to see Eben and Stella as vamps, but at the same time I want them to have a happy married life and have lots of babies and visit Charlie so he doesn't get lonely.

I'm so conflicted.
RogueAlly chapter 28 . 2/19/2015
Oh, god. The part where Jasper tells Bella that he loves her and they're fighting to hold on to each other's hands despite the attacking vampires...they make such good siblings when it's done right. You definitely did it right.

I love that the wolves showed up when they did and that Bella is going for Victoria herself. I also love that you didn't have Victoria create the Barrow vamps. I was a little worried at first. An alliance of convenience is so much better.
RogueAlly chapter 27 . 2/19/2015
Oh, man, I really, really love Beau. I think he's just awesome. There are no other words. Just awesome.

And I love your characterization of Seth as a wolf. He's really the best one, if you ask me. Even Jacob was an ass as a wolf sometimes, but Seth was always just so loyal and compassionate. It made a good contrast the other wolves and helped them seem less stereotypical. Good for you on keeping that alive.
RogueAlly chapter 26 . 2/19/2015
Ooh, interesting. I have to wonder if the whole Barrow thing was Victoria after all, or was she just taking advantage of the situation? Hmmmm...
RogueAlly chapter 25 . 2/19/2015
Oh, well that's a bit of a twist! I'm excited to see how this plays out. Oh, and I love the Jasper and Bella bonding moments. Good stuff.
RogueAlly chapter 24 . 2/19/2015
So here's where I get a little conflicted. You spend a lot of effort in this chapter emphasizing how the cold isn't affecting Bella anymore, how everything feels the same temperature now, etc etc. Or at least temperate. But then you were talking a few chapters ago about how Rosalie was comforted by how cold Bella and Emmett were. Was the burned skin more sensitive? I guess it makes sense, but there were a few other small things that I didn't really pay attention to but that all added up to it seeming as if you were changing that particular part of the canon where Bella feels the same temperature as the other vampires and that it feels "normal" and no longer cold to her.

Otherwise I loved the way that she's willing to try to forgive him now. You didn't make it too easy, but you didn't drag it out for years like some authors.

Also, thank you thank you thank you for using "Cullens" as the plural for the family name. I have seen "Cullen's" way too many times, and it just freaking bugs me.
RogueAlly chapter 23 . 2/19/2015
Aw, poor Rosalie!

I like the gradual build-up in tension and the attempts to siphon it a bit. The pacing is really good here.
RogueAlly chapter 22 . 2/19/2015
This was really good. It answers some of the questions the pack is obviously going to have without going into unnecessary exposition, although I can see the need for that coming soon. I love that Charlie knows, too, although I'm sad for how he found out. I hope he does get better.
RogueAlly chapter 21 . 2/19/2015
Can I just say that I love Beau? I really, really love Beau. I want him for a big brother. Right after Emmett.

And the werewolves were actually almost reasonable. I'm impressed. I love Badass Bella, too.
RogueAlly chapter 20 . 2/19/2015
Excellent EPOV chapter, and great segue into the werewolf situation. I saw it coming, of course, with the phone call between Bella and Charlie, but you handled this well. I'm sure that if they can keep the wolves from attacking for TWO FREAKING SECONDS (seriously, the werewolves are way, way too impulsive, aren't they?) then Stella, Eben, and Beau will be able to make them believe what happened up in Barrow. Right?
RogueAlly chapter 19 . 2/19/2015
Oh the angst. This is good. Really really good. I would find more words except that I want to get to the next freaking chapter. Maybe I'll have words after that.

Is it bad that I want Edward to be in pain?
RogueAlly chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
This was awesome. I loved reading about Bella telling them the vampire-licking story. I could just picture the reactions. It was fantastic.
RogueAlly chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
I confess to loving the Bella/Emmett sibling relationship. They make such a good sister and brother team. I love it when an author really brings that out like you have.
719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »