Reviews for 30 Days of Night
Readingso chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I can't wait to see what happens. will edward find out and come and save her?
Summer chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
WOW great story. Cant wait to hear what happens next.
synergyfox chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Poor Bella! Always getting hunted down by vampires, using her for her blood! Holy crap that girl is perceptive when she isn't around certain bronze haired vampires! *-cheers-* Stella is quite the kick butt female! Is Bella at least going to get over her slight aversion to blood over these doomed 30 days of nightly blod?
Red Reaper88 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
bellas so smart...update soon
gorjess-001 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
this is so ood! plz continue quickly
NerdyPinupCrystal chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Ooh and now things are REALLY going to get interesting! I'm dying for more!
jadesabre75 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
Ugh...When do the Cullen's arrive? Sorry...I'm impatient. LOL I love the tension you're building with this though. Excellent job! Update soon? LOL
NerdyPinupCrystal chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
This is a great story! Are the vamps from 30 Days of Night going to be the same as they were in the movie, like a different breed compared to the Culens? I can't wait for more!
Red Reaper88 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
sounds really good so far, update soon
synergyfox chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Does anybody ever wonder if Bella should have been a pregonative? She's got the "gut" that always tells her when something's going to end up boffing!
jadesabre75 chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
I'm interested to see where you take this. Enjoying it so far.
Summer chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
Sweet!
Aiobhneas chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
totally enthralled in this story - i LOVE 30 DON and have been waiting for a story like this. Can't wait to see what will go down. Keep up the great work.
synergyfox chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Well snap, a combination of an okay story and an excellent movie. Yay for this crossover. I'm excited, keep it up mon!
719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48