Reviews for That Damn Disney
TheNinjaKitty13 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
Update this ASAP, seriously, this fic's freakin' awesome!
CookieTheif chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
I like this. A lot. Infact, I think I love it. Yup, I love it! Only three chapters and I'm already in love! But I hope you haven't given up on this fic.. If you had than many other readers and I would be so heartbroken:(

Your writting style is amazing and just seems to flow so smoothly. I've caught a few spelling errors here and there, but it's nothing major:) And this is definately a story that could make me cry, and thats saying something haha C: I also love the AU! I honestly get tired of all these Inuyasha AU's where Inuyasha is some rich and popular jerk wad. They're fine every now and then, but seriously guys. Inuyasha doesn't have money and he most certainly isn't some kind of play boy (the poor boy)! He is a jerk though lol.

Ideas for future chapters? Hmm.. Well it'll have to be baby steps. How about in the next chapter Kagome eats lunch with him? It sounds wacky, but Kagome could do stuff like question him about the stuff he likes to aid her on her quest to make him smile hehe:D Oh well, if you don't like it then you have hundereds of other reviews to choose from ;D

I beg you to continue to grace with your spectacular writtings! Please O Mighty One! Grace us! lol

- Cookie Theif
mysterychild chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I think this chapter worked out well. And of course, Kagome should buy that plushie with the golden eyes. - The last time this story was updated was on my wedding day :D I see this story has great potential ;)
ElementalHanyou chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
Say0mi Saki chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Wow, I'm just SO happy that I found this story!

I'm incredibly lucky finding such an interesting story. Inuyasha's character is just so..I'm not sure how to describe his character to be honest. He makes me want to react like Kagome, make him smile. It must be really hard for him, people are just so cruel.

Kagome sure does have a temper doesn't she? She really blew up on so many people. I'm honestly very interested in this story. It will probably be stuck in my head for a good while, that's the effect a good story has on me. I hope it's updated soon. The last time it was updated was on September and that was a while ago. I have my fingers crossed for the next chapter to come soon? Hopefully?
Alice54 chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
Okay, I'm not very good at plots and such, but I'll try, dammit! And no, you did not lay it on too thick, this was amazing! The emotions were raw and perfect, I loved it!

Okay, now to attempt to help. Stuff I think would be kinda funny. Like Kagome following him around during school, throwing jokes at him and asking him questions about himself. Her giving her all to just run into him so she can talk to him at least once a day. Them arguing over their opinions about Disney, and Beauty and the Beast and stuff- though maybe a little playfully. I really hope these help, because I really need more of this. It's absolutely amazing. When Kouga was going after Inuyasha, I was kinda hoping she would like, throw herself in front of him and get hit instead of him, maybe. So he can slowly start to trust her at least. And have Miroku watching from the sidelines, silently cheering Kagome on, y'know? Please update soon! Or message me, we can throw ideas around, maybe lol. PLEASE!
Alice54 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
Oh my God, that was awesome! I could never have come up with the explanations for half the things you have going on here! Amazing, you're absolutely amazing! But there's only one chapter left D; I need more. Please update soon~
Alice54 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Oh my Jesus, that was amazing. I proposed your point to my boyfriend, who's very cynical and uncaring, and he even agreed with your point. But your writing is amazing, this story is heartbreaking. And I want more. So I will continue reading. And hopefully there's lots to read,I haven't checked yet. I really hope they don't hate each other for much longer, cuz it kinda sucks. But of course I understand that that makes the plot. But you're AMAZING! And I wish your profile said how old you are, because I'm very curious lol. Anyways, I'll read on now!
playgirlbel chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
I must say that you are getting better at grabbing my attention. I don't understand the note passing..were the first comments from previous notes? Or were those things that he was expecting from her? Well keep up the good work!

MadMistress65 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

The current nominations pages are here:

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
kirayasha aka kira chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
What you need si a beta to get you unstuck, or a friend, who'll listen & bounce ideas around with you. It really helps, I knwo this from experience. :D Taht said, they can also help you tighten thinsg up a bit. Your opening for thsi chapter was ratehr confusing. You used the word "she" so much that I had trouble telling whether it was Sango or Kagoem you were writing about. ; Once you got past that part, it was better. Also having a beta will help you find all your typos... there a few scattered here & there in this. :D

Personally, I wouldn't ask your readers for direction in this fic, becasue, you're not going to palease anyone that way, least of all yourself. I would suggest you simply start from our ideas seem the clearest to you & write until you feel your chapter si finished. Then you go back & fill in if it needs it, the parts that you felt when you started were missing. Good luck with this!

I'm really enjoying this fic and I cna't waot to see where YOU go with it. :D
Deb chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I am really enjoying your story so far. It was disheartening to read that you are stuck as I would very much like to continue reading. I am sure that if you keep working at it you will come up with plenty of events. Good Luck!
Hermione12XOX chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
how about a scene with sesshomaru and kagome?

like him finding out the bet that she made with inuyasha and saying that it was almost impossible to make inuyasha smile anymore? and then him telling her that he hadnt seen him smile since he found a letter from his mom.

and then kagome takes inuyasha somwhere really happy like disneyland since she works there or something like that and then inuyasha gets really mad and sad and walks away. kagome goes after him says im sorry and after talking inuyasha tells her why he got so mad?

i hope it helps you (:

that was a nice chappie
Crystal Allen chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Hmm... before I read your author's note, I was about to review with "I can't wait to see where this story will go!" But since you seem to be in need of assistance... I have some suggestions that you may find interesting.:) First of all, Kagome is going to want to find out what makes Inuyasha happy enough to get a smile out of him... so what do you think Inuyasha likes? Also, I think the WAFF would be overflowing if you had it be Kagome herself that makes him smile. You know, just her presence making him happy. And also, though I know that this is a disney themed story ( which is an awesome concept, by the way), you might want to throw in some Phantom of the Opera. Inuyasha could point out that in the end, Christine leaves with the handsome hero and the hideous Phantom is scorned, hunted, and left alone for the rest of his days. And Kagome could side with the Phantom... it might make for an interesting conversation; maybe how the Phantom had one beautiful quality, his voice, and Inuyasha has his stunning eyes. And for any chapter in the future, not necessarily the next one, may I suggest another Hunchback song? It's called Heaven's Light/Hellfire, and Quasi's part in it is just perfect to show Inuyasha falling for Kagome. Wow. This is the longest review I've ever written in my life. Hope these help you out a bit, because I want to know what happens next!
Dare9179 chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
This is not a bad chapter. Though a few spelling errors but not bad.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »