Reviews for Cherry Blossms and Violets
hama431 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Tengoku-No-Kuchik-kan chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
hurry up hurry up hurry up uuuuggggghhh i'm gonna rip my hair out and put it back again and rip it out again if u don't review
xxbloodyxxbrokenxxlovexx chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Hiiya! i freakin love this story should update it...i would LOVE to see what happens next(;
xAnxnymxusx chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I want violet hair now.. Good story! :)
fallen's child chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
love the story, please continue
xXPinkSakuraXx chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
No, her hair needs to have violet STREAKS, wtf is up with all her hair violet? Pink is what makes Sakura, Sakura!
narutosonlyfriend chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
plz updated i luv this story
narutosonlyfriend chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
lol funny sakura rules so far nd do u like sasuke
Zuki Miyazaki chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
i love this story i can't wait till you put up the next chapter. I have some ideas you can have Sakura go to Summer camp which her mom sends her for being rude to the Uchiha's instead of it being a prep camp its all Martial arts, boxing, all about motorcycles and car, you know tom boy type stuff. then she comes back she way prettier than before i mean big chest slightly emo clothes perfect body. And she constantly beats the crap out of guys and fights with Sasuke.I hope you like and use my ideas.
Laussat chapter 2 . 5/28/2009

Liked it! )

The hair idea is great, though i still cant Imagine it violet P
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
hmm intersting, yeah

can't wait for more!
atrociously beautiful chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Yeah you listened newway i think it was great though i hope you do keep her hair pink like later on please
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Sweet color for her hair! But I would've done the top of her hair black and kept the bottom pink, but that's just me _ Can't wait for the next chapter!
XxSCENEandHEARDxX chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I would've punched the jerk in the face X( ...Ha! I can't wait to see what Sakura changes about her self! Please hurry and update to the next chapter! _ Ja!
cherryblossomdream chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
sasuke is gonna get it, i cant believe how mean he is, any way great story, loved it cant wait for the update