Reviews for I'll See You Soon
corkykellems chapter 30 . 4/26/2014
Please tell me there is more to this story...Love iT
Zapphe chapter 30 . 12/17/2011
Ok, obviously you are not writing any more because this is a while back. Honestly you do have good writing skill, it's just that you make Bella so unlikeable with her switching back and forth and so selfish. However, your Jacob was very lovable and I love him to pieces and that's why I read it to the end.

I guess my advise is if you do ever write again, try to focus on what you want to achieve, but then again, may be you do want to make Bella so feckle. At the same time, I am surpried that the imprint meant so little to Bella. Isn't the imprintee also has an unbreakable bond to the wolf. Anyhow, all in all was an interesting story minus the Bella bit and sorry if I was too harsh, I just dont like Bella's behaviour is all, no offence to you.
Zapphe chapter 16 . 12/17/2011
I am sorry you get mean reviews but if you keep this up, no wonder. This is just so wrong no matter what team you are. A girl should not and find pleasure with her ex while her real boy friend is mssing especially after she found out that he loves so much and he was forced to leave ... Not sure if you were doing it deliberately to spite the readers ...
Zapphe chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
yes, I completely disgusted by Bella !
Zapphe chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
You managed to make me hate Bella even more. How could she did this when Jacob is missing. She flirting with Edward, let him get into her bed and let him kissed her body while her supposed love one is missing. Normally people would feel too sad to even have any carnal desire !
GenesisS198322 chapter 30 . 9/16/2011
is this where the story ends or is there suppose to be more.
WhiteWolfePrincess10 chapter 30 . 11/10/2010
love the story! please cont soon:)
lovinglife2010 chapter 30 . 3/27/2010
cant wait for the next chapter
klarsen117 chapter 30 . 3/25/2010
I want them back like they were already! I can't even remember why she has the no sex rule now.
jul5857 chapter 30 . 3/24/2010
I love them spending the day in bed together - and the make-out/play session was great too.

And I agree... they are back to being just Jake and Bells cause Edward isn't around.
manda2784 chapter 30 . 3/22/2010
Great chapter!
bmthespian chapter 30 . 3/22/2010
Another great chapter
sweetness4683 chapter 30 . 3/22/2010
Cute...i liked it...
jharv241 chapter 30 . 3/22/2010
I really enjoyed this update. Was scared for a minute about the baby talk. Do you think she is pregnant though? Even though I don't mind.