Reviews for Secrets and Lies
Chetanlaiho chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
This is the first time I've read Kyoya actually asking Tamaki to turn over xD it seems a bit odd for such a romantic-y lemon but I guess it works _

Also, if Kyoya didn't prepare Tamaki at all I'm going to feel sorry for him in the morning xD
Chetanlaiho chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Aww I loved this chapter! I love how they're both so easily worried xD And the Hikaru part at the end was a stroke of genius.

I've only got one more chapter to read for now, I do hope that won't be the last chapter _
Chetanlaiho chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
I think you pulled jealous Tamaki off rather well actually _

And I haven't heard of that series, what's it about?

Is it me or are my reviews getting shorter? XD
Chetanlaiho chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
I loved Tamaki taking control! Most people write Kyoya in control, which is logical of course, but I love the idea of him nót being in control for once xD

As for my favorite couples from any anime

Yami Yugi x Seto Kaiba from Yu Gi OH

And Ciel x Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji

Please don't ask me to choose D
Chetanlaiho chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Hmm I also love the idea of Kyouya being so busy typing away, and instead of working on financial stuff actually ranting away in his personal journal, lovely image xD

Again no patience so I'm going to move on now p
Chetanlaiho chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
You have me real curious as to the Never tell anyone list, I hope that'll resurface in the next chapters xD

Also, I love the idea of Kyouya just playing games on that computer, it's just so silly

And I really wish I had more to say but I'm impatient and want to go read the next chapter nao, byebye xD
LovelyYours chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
/mouthfoam

MOAR
Stupid Cow chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
Ahhh, that was good :)

Hope you update soon :DD
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
Yay! I'm glad you updated. Great chapter can't wait for the next.
victorycee chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
I hate to say that I won't be reading the next chapter.. I had to put the story away because of my not-so-slight distaste for the Hikaru and Haruhi pairing thing. It's just me though.. I'm sure I'll read the rest sometime later.
victorycee chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Don't forget that kyouya's name is, well, spelled like I have just spelled it lol. With a "U". Anyway, I think it's good that there wasn't much going on in this chapter. Too many people jump right Into it and it makes it seem, I don't know, boring. Without the tension it's not that interesting. I like your writing style, it's kind of similar to mine in ways. Don't worry, though, English is my best subject so don't take offense to that. Anyway, I like it. The only criticism I could really offer is that the tamaki/kyouya stores always seem to end up bing kyouya fretting over tamaki, and I'd like to see it the other way once in a while. Anyhow, I did like this chapter and I'm going to read the next ones now.
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 8 . 8/17/2010
omg this story is soo awesome! im hooked i swear! please update soon D
breaker99 chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
you story is really good and your lime in the last chapter was HOT!

i cant wait till the next chapter!
HolderOfMyHeart chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
I was enthralled by the story all the way to the last chapter where I was literally at the edge of my chair DYING of suspense! Out of all the Yaoi's I've read..This one makes my type three favorite's!(Though first on my 'fan made yaoi list)

Oh wow! I wonder what Hikaru's going to do finding out their secret! XD Please update soon!

Over all I say you found a great way to blend in Kyouya's and Tamaki's actual characters with your own and you almost make it sound like it COULD happen in the show! A few missing letters and words here and there but overall great!
Bizerko-Kittykins chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
That...was amazing. Your ending was just GREAT. I look forward to the next chapter. The reactions, what Hikaru's going to do with that new info, their weekend. Hope you update soon.