Reviews for The One that Got Away
That was the most beautiful thing ever
Empress Akitla chapter 1 . 1/7
Yes. Just so much yes. I've always headcannoned it that these two were related in some way, shape, or form. Cousins is just perfect. Definitely browsing through more of your fics now...

-EmpressAkitla
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
too funny :o)
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
I really enjoyed this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
too funny!
Kristina Garcia chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I read somewhere that it was originally planned for Eliot to be Shawn's cousin. The plan just didn't come full circle.
writer's legend chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
:D I can totally see this happening!
GlOmP3R chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Loved this ! Kickass job(:
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is so cute:)
Fandomness chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
This is awesome! You combined the shows together so well! I would love to see more of this if you are in the mindset? I know Fanfics can be hard on inspiration but these are seriously fantastic!
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
love it
PirateJenna chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is so good! I've looked through several stories on this site involving Psych, and I have to say you have done one of the best jobs at writing in Shawn's voice, which understandably is extremely difficult. So congratulations! I am also a really big fan of Leverage and Psych. All of your crossovers between them are fantastic. You've done an amazing job of blending the two together. Keep up the great work.
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Did you know that the creators of the shows actually said that if Leverage hadn't been mentioned as a tv show in Psych, and Psych hadn't been mentioned as a tv show in Leverage (which, once you think about it...ow. My brain hurts), that it would have been canon that Eliot and Shawn were cousins?

Yes. They said that.

You are awesome, my friend.
jem chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I never thought about Eliot and Shawn being cousins before. That's a cool idea. Great fic. :)
Naydriel chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Not your best? Would love to see your best!

I never realised there were Leverage/Psych crossovers and I happened to search for the Spencer boys out of pure want for it. And this story filled it!

Would love to see more :)