Reviews for The One that Got Away
Fandomness chapter 1 . 3/22
This is awesome! You combined the shows together so well! I would love to see more of this if you are in the mindset? I know Fanfics can be hard on inspiration but these are seriously fantastic!
TiffBaby101 chapter 1 . 3/21
love it
PirateJenna chapter 1 . 2/23
This is so good! I've looked through several stories on this site involving Psych, and I have to say you have done one of the best jobs at writing in Shawn's voice, which understandably is extremely difficult. So congratulations! I am also a really big fan of Leverage and Psych. All of your crossovers between them are fantastic. You've done an amazing job of blending the two together. Keep up the great work.
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Did you know that the creators of the shows actually said that if Leverage hadn't been mentioned as a tv show in Psych, and Psych hadn't been mentioned as a tv show in Leverage (which, once you think about it...ow. My brain hurts), that it would have been canon that Eliot and Shawn were cousins?

Yes. They said that.

You are awesome, my friend.
jem chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
I never thought about Eliot and Shawn being cousins before. That's a cool idea. Great fic. :)
Naydriel chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Not your best? Would love to see your best!

I never realised there were Leverage/Psych crossovers and I happened to search for the Spencer boys out of pure want for it. And this story filled it!

Would love to see more :)
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Hee hee, very cute. I do feel a bit sorry for Lassie sometimes, even if he is a pompous arse ;-)
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
OH MY GOD THE GOLDEN PINEAPPLE! *promptly dies laughing*
I love it so much oh my god! :'D
VioletLink7 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Yeah that was awesome.
akblake chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Absolutely loved it- far more enjoyable with the limited amount of people than if the entire crew showed up :)
Morrolan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Love this!
Anonymously Truthful chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
ooooh i loved it
TexasBean chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
When I first read this, I thought that it was pretty good... but then I kept coming back and reading it again... it just has a charm to it that I can't really put my finger on. I thought that the characters were well-written, and the characters acted just like they would in their respective shows.
WisdomOwl4Eternity chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ooh! Keep going! It's really good!
Anonymus chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
OH EM GEE I LOVE LEVERAGE AND PSYCH AND I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE THIS IN MY HEAD WHILE READING. IS THERE LIKE ANOTHER PAGE OR SOMETHINGG?