Reviews for Primal
Nice One chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Is ripping off clothes Vulcan foreplay?
She is ready?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2013
Fantastic! Sequel!
Melodiouspowah chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Soul93 chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
A very thrilling and enjoyable read!
JustBFree chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Very good!
Lamb's Ear chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Nyota gave a loud laugh. "Only you would make dating sound like a thesis paper." -Good one!

I enjoyed this quite a bit and was nice to read over lunch. I think we've all been tempted at one time or another to touch a Vulcan's ears ;P Thank you for writing!
PoorQueequeg chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
OMG I love a good pon farr fic! Great stuff.
SapphiraSkies chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
Even though this was older, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! This is definitely one of my favorites!
AdelphaHighbrow chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
The best Pon Farr Spuhura fic yet.
SanSon23 chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
This is so awesome, and it's my first Spock/Uhura fanfic and it definitely didn't disappoint. Keep up the excellent writing and story telling.
tree-of-life8 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I loved it
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
kendrat199 chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
Omg! That was the best ending. I was so angry hearing that Spock refused to see her after he was released from sickbay. I'm so glad that the Academy didn't dismiss him, but I'm guessing they just thought he violently hurt her not, as Spock would term it, copulated with her. Oh, what I wouldn't give to see him go to her room and come face to face with Gaila? Would you ever make a one piece chapter in relation to that. I imagine her being curious as to why Uhura's instructor would want to come in and sit and wait for Uhura to get back!

Oh, I the last line. It was so profound! Uch!

No one shall come in between them . Oh, what would Spock Prime say of this relationship :

Yay, onto reading the next following story

-kendra 3