Reviews for Just Ask The Masters
XavierMalory chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
I couldn't stop laughing. Especially where you had other SF characters asking their questions of the happy couple. Awesome questions and answers by the way! You nailed the personalities spot on and this was a very entertaining read. Kudos!
Deavor chapter 8 . 3/31/2010
Absolutely hilarious. I love the comical way Ken responds the questions (as well as the ps'). And the jabs at Bison! Great stuff.

Keep 'em coming.
DigitalStrider chapter 8 . 11/10/2009
My word, this is amazing. Drop dead hilarious! :D I love it! Whether it's your characterization of Ken (making him a lovable, everyday idiot), the various, cameos (Dan, Sakura, Bison, Blanka... and RYO from AoF/KoF?), or what is perhaps some of the wittiest writing I've seen in a long time, I am enjoying this fan-fict so much. XD Keep up the great (and funny) work. :)
Nina chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
hehehe, great. now when I fight against Bison, I'm just going to think of a butt for a chin. Blanka? no, it should have been Dan! lol.
The Spinning Bird chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Hhahaa Ken is the death of me. This chapter was well written especially with making fun of Bison. I agree with Nina since Ken isn't that bright, but you made me pretty funny. Yaita! :D
Nina chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
lol. I cant tell you how much I love your Ken, he's such an idiot. I, too, am waiting who will make a special cameo. Keep it up.
The Spinning Bird chapter 6 . 7/21/2009
I just love the random SF cameos. I wonder who might show up next, Bison? lol
Nina chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Hello, it's me again. xD. Sorry for the late review but I am really glad you're writing another SF fanfic. Anyways...I really like this story. lol. I just love how you write Ken, he's so funny. Haha too at Sakura too. She's so hopeless. Are you going to have other SF characters write to the Masters in the future? Keep up the good writing!
The Spinning Bird chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
"You don’t buy a cat thinking you’re going to feed it salads."

That has to be the most clever thing I've heard this week. Bravo on this chapter, especially with Sakura blowing her cover.
The Spinning Bird chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
Can't think of bizarre situations, but I think it'll be funny to see Ryu have trouble in the bedroom with Chun-li. But take your time. :)
bestrclfanficshere chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Thanks so much for being the first one to drop a comment! I'm trying to dream up some more bizarre situations. If you have any suggestions, let me know
The Spinning Bird chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
So far I have enjoyed this story. I can actually imagine Ken doing this. Continue writing this, you have a natural talent of writing.