Reviews for What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?
Adeadlymusician chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
*nods in approval*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Leopard print boots, Havoc? Surely you can do better than that.
Half Demon Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Well, reading this after SĂȘl Euraidd made the tears stop. My mother thinks I'm crazy because I was just staring at my laptop and crying. But this adorable fanfiction right here, made me smile! It was so cute and I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
aw.
asm613 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Or just taken a chance and asked Havoc to make kissing him a condition long before now when he'd asked the man to play this little game with the Major
i was thinking it might be fun if roy was the one putting havoc up to making these dares/food-trades_ and of course, you didn't disappoint and that's the way it was- i was glad to have guessed it b4 getting to that part-

another entertaining story- i also read 'paradox'- i enjoyed your young roy and ed-

thanks again 4 sharing
Western Sunrise chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This is one of the greatest and funniest things I have ever read.
FullMetalCrayon chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Hahah ! I'd kiss Mustang for a Klondike Bar!
Halftere chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Cute! XD

I'm slightly embarrassed to say this, but I had to google up "klondike bar" " (...) And then I realized that I've been eating this snack for years *facepalm*

All I remembered was the polar bear, not the name XD

Thanks again! Naughty Edward makes me happy
Batsutousai chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
OMGITHINKYOUBROKEME!

*ded*
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
OMG! My friend offered me a klondike bar! It was weird. I had to run into my principle's office, and scream phycadellic bunny at the top of my lungs. She got it off some Naruto story she read, and I get detention... and a klondike bar. But at least I got to eat it during my detetion. They are good! You write too many good stories!
Marmalade chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
OHMIGOG I loved it!

before this, the best thing I had seen some do for a Klondike bar was ride a bike down two flights of stairs...this tops it.
animefangirlNoriko chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Aw... . Fluff FTW! That was completely dorky and adorable.

Iriko-chan
iloveme5895 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
love it! that was so cute

*~ashley~*
Fullmetal Embers chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
It's a brilliant question. I loved it!
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I adore the idea of continual habit involving Havoc having some treat that Ed wants. It seems like the type of fun they would have had had they been allowed to have fun.

-Norngu