Reviews for Meshii
Crimson chapter 24 . 10/29
You have a great story going that I think rivals the Canon keep it up I look forward to reading more
Gueest chapter 4 . 10/26
Why are Naruto's eyes green in this chapter?
MichaelJ-D chapter 19 . 10/27
How was tonbo able to watch the fight through the crystal ball? He's supposed to be blind, right? Haha
Darkjaden chapter 16 . 10/26
Naruto killed someone inside the forest of death.
Darkjaden chapter 10 . 10/26
I understand Light release making it harder for dark release to work but to affect Naruto's large chakra supply is weird.
Clow chapter 25 . 10/20
Man that sucks all the good writers are stopping stories i read your stories for days its weiters like you that give. A whole new vision in your story to be able to. Take the basis of another story and make it way better than the origanal writers take care and dont loose that passion in writing you have a real talent that not many people have and are a last of a dying breed of real writers.
alucard77 chapter 14 . 10/21
Solo una cosa dejo de leer esta historia con mucho potencial por la simple razón de la pareja asuma y kurenai es la peor pareja y la mas inservible de la historia kurenai merecía algo mejor arruinaste una historia espléndida
It is a sad day in fanfiction for we have lost one of the best writers here...hope you actually come back to writing
BrotherDeath chapter 25 . 10/20
Well, I don't like it, but as a person who isn't able to bring one story on paper with the many ideas in my Head I understand you. Writing Fanfiction is the real challenge. Who knows, perhaps you'll return to writing, after all you allready started once. So thanks for your stories!
jh831 chapter 25 . 10/20
saw this coming.
not being mean or anything, but I figure when a story goes a long time without an update, then out of the blue they update, I figure it is a A/N saying why they are taking so long to post new chapters, or telling us that they are done writing for now.
Also, please put a notice that it is discontinued up at the summary so people don't start this story and get all the way to here and find out that its discontinued.
I have read so many stories that have multiple chapters and get all the way to the end and find out it has been discontinued and I feel cheated and like I wasted my time. Not everyone looks ahead to see if there is an a/n to see if the story is discontinued.
hope someday your muse comes back.
Ranmaleopard chapter 25 . 10/19
I certainly hope you change your mind. I mean I really love reading your fanfics, they are really enjoyable. But if you don't, that is fine too. Maybe you just need a break from writing fanfiction. Hopefully after everything settles/simmers down, we might tentatively see you back writing more of your wonderful works. In the end, I hope everything works out well for you. Thank you for your excellent works.
Jesseblackhawk chapter 25 . 10/19
I hope you change your mind. your one of the few authors on here that consistantly turns out good stories ,but if you chose not to i suppose thats fine to.
Thanks for the entertainment over the years.
Please continue
SunMoonKitsune chapter 7 . 9/19
I would say fuuton and suit on because of his biological links to his parents for the thought of black ice though that is up to you.
this hiton to me appears as utter bullshit, is it seriously gonna be an op ultimate meiton counter?