Reviews for Meshii
Alexander4443 chapter 24 . 12/20/2022
Nice chapter
Diametrik chapter 1 . 9/27/2022
I don't mind much since it's not done well in canon, either, but Hiruzen really didn't try very hard to convince people about Naruto, did he? Like, when he did the announcement it was like this:

Hiruzen: "Minato sealed the Kyuubi inside Naruto, he is the hero of the village for keeping the Kyuubi at bay."
Villagers: "He has the Kyuubi in him, he should be executed!"
Hiruzen: *releases killing intent*
Villagers: *silent*
*space for Hiruzen to scold villagers and explain that the seal was done by Minato and is reliable and that Naruto is an innocent child and why he should be treated as a hero*
Hiruzen: *does none of that and just leaves*
Furicano chapter 24 . 8/28/2022
will you make the jinchuriki travel toguether to warn the other jinchuriki?
Danny Williams chapter 24 . 8/28/2022
Great story from start thru this chapter.
Story has plenty of action, suspense and horror.
I like it when Naruto gets a good looking woman but to like wien he and Hinta get together.
Waiting for next update.
Blaze02 chapter 17 . 5/30/2022
Never mind what I said last chapter. I didn't read ahead.
Blaze02 chapter 16 . 5/30/2022
Tayuya was his first kill? What about that team in the Chunin exams? He killed 2 of them and killed the last one after Shino and Hinata incapacitated him, saying that the guy would be out for revenge if he was allowed to live.
Blaze02 chapter 16 . 5/29/2022
Wait, did Sasuke knock Gaara out? I assumed not and he was just extremely paralyzed before being captured. Either it wasn't very clearly stated or staying up for 27 hours is getting to me lol
Blaze02 chapter 12 . 5/29/2022
Isn't it part of the Shinobi world that you shouldn't expect things to be in your favor? That means they shouldn't change the exams just because one participant is blind. Like, what if Naruto's team has to gather written information and write them down? You can say one of his teammates can do it but his inability to do it makes him a liability. You can also say to just don't send Naruto on such missions but he is in and is trained in tracking and information gathering. There's also no way to confirm that he won't have to copy written documents on a mission. You said Kishimoto pretty much destroyed the concept of his fictional world by having all shinobi from the 5 hidden villages come together when originally anyone could've been a bad guy.
Blaze02 chapter 11 . 5/29/2022
Kurenai didn't give him an estimate on how long they would be gone? Didn't she tell him to pack for a week long trip? Sometimes, it seems like you forget what you wrote. Most likely because you write so many stories but this is the same chapter and it's only a few paragraphs apart. Most of the time I ignore these because your stories are great but now I'm curious as to why you seem forget what you wrote so easily.
Aedwards179 chapter 5 . 12/23/2021
why is everyone always behind Sauske in these novels no matter how smart they are? dude is being taught by someone literally named "the professor" he should be first.
Aedwards179 chapter 3 . 12/23/2021
why does it keep saying infant. 4 year olds are far from infants.
Aedwards179 chapter 2 . 12/23/2021
blind people can still cry. hell you can cry even if you don't have eyes.
WhateverPlus chapter 24 . 11/10/2021
I liked this chapter, continue please.
A Trash Mob chapter 2 . 5/19/2021
Oh thank you
A Trash Mob chapter 1 . 5/19/2021
If he gets dumped in an orphanage after all this im gonna be heated